Chapter-18

While Avisha and Akash were dancing a person was taking video of them and was sending it to their boss. The boss was fuming in anger and jealousy after seeing the ay they were dancing. He hated the fact that a person was touching and dancing with his love, his possession. then, Vivaan cut the cake and he received his gifts. Maya also gifted him a gift, he called one of his servants and gave him the gift Maya gave him.

Vivaan: Keep this gift his in my cupboard and other in the room.

Servant: Yes sir.

He (servant) said, then got his (Vivaan) gift and went from there.

Back to Navya

Navya and Punita were planning to hurt Avisha, but they didn't know they were digging their own grave and some men are watching each and every move of them. After they finish dancing, people around them clapped their hands. Akash was talking with Avisha, when Purab signaled him to come to the corner.

Akash: Avisha, wait here, I will come back.

he said and went to meet Purab. After he left, Navya approached her with a fake smile.

Navya: Hello, I am Navya.

Avisha: Oh, hi my name is Avisha.

Navya: It is too noisy here shall we go somewhere else.

Avisha was not having a good feeling about going with Navya, but she went with her. But she didn't know about the evil plan of her.

Avisha POV

I was talking with Navya about my profession. When, she asked something which made me somewhat uncomfortable.

Navya: Are you in any relationship with Akash?

Avisha: No no, we both are just friends.

I answered her question.

Navya: Oh Avisha, can you get some water for me I am feeling little dizzy.

She said rubbing her temples.

Avisha: Ok sit in this chair I will immediately get water for you.

I said and went to get water.

Akash POV

Purab told me that Punita and that b***h Navya was planning to hurt my apsaras. I was fuming in anger.

Akash: That b***hes, Purab after the party gets ended take them both to our basement. I will make sure they will never ever even think of hurting my apsaras.

I said and went back to place where I left my apsaras, but she was not there. I started panic and I started to search for my apsaras. She was going somewhere with a glass of water in her hand. When, a girl dropped the glass she was holding in her hand in my apsaras way, she (Avisha) step back and turned around, when a girl purposely bumped in my apsaras and she (Avisha) lost her balance and was about to fall in the glass.

Akash: APSARAS!

I said running towards her as she was somewhat near me. But the music was somewhat loud my voice was audible to my apsaras. before, she falls in the glass I caught her. And, then I pulled her and hugged her. I was hugging her very tightly, but I also made sure my hug was not hurting her.

Avisha: Akash, I am fine. Can you leave me.

After hearing her voice, I release her from my hug, even though I didn't want too.

That is when he came back to reality and let her.

Akash: Avisha are you ok, are you hurt anywhere.

Avisha: I am fine Akash and thank for saving me.

She said giving a genuine smile and I also smiled back. Then, she turned around to leave. But I held her hand before she can leave.

Akash: Where are you going?

Avisha: Actually, Navya was feeling dizzy, so that only I came to get water for her, but I dropped the glass. So, I am going get another glass of water.

So, all these things were planned by you bitch. I will make sure you regret for the thing you done now.

Akash: You go and enjoy the party Avisha, I will take care of her.

Avisha: Are you sure?

Akash: Yes Avisha. See your friends are standing alone.

I said pointing at her friends who were standing near the buffet table.

Avisha: Ok Akash, I will go to them.

She said and left, then I messaged my men to bring the girl who helped Navya along with her and her mother.

After the party

I was sitting in the couch in the living room. Then, I got a call.

Man: Boss mam has reached her house.

Akash: Ok.

I said and hang up the call. Then, I went to the basement, where Navya, her mother and friends were tied. When, I entered the torture room where they were kept, some of my female bodyguard's were beating them with whip.

Akash: Stop.

I said, making them stop, then they (his female bodyguard) made way for me. I went and stood in front Navya, her mother and her friends. They were bleeding due to constant whipping. I saw Vivaan was also standing there only with Purab and Hriday, but I didn't care about it as he also hates his mother and sister due to some past memories.

Akash: How dare you four try to hurt my apsaras. I will make you regret for what you did, but I will kill you two, that too just for my uncle.

I said pointing at my aunt and Navya.

Akash: You four are girls, that is the only reason I didn't torture you.

Then, I turned to his female bodyguards.

Akash: You torture these both (Navya's friends) until they die and these both don't give them food for three days and lock them in the dark room. And also lock them in separate room.

I said and went to my room, as I stay her even for a minute then I will surely kill them.

Avisha's POV

I was studying some books, when I received a call, I didn't see the caller ID as the only person who will call me at this time is Rishi. But I was wrong.

???: Hello.

When I heard the voice, it was not Rishi's voice. So, I checked the caller ID but it showed unknown.

Avisha: Who are you?

???: You will see me very soon. And I called you to inform that you looked very sexy and hot in the saree.

Avisha: Who are you?

But that person already hanged up the call.

Who is that person?