Chapter-6

???: BOSS!

Avisha: Who are you? Moreover, it is hospital, you can't shout here, like this.

???: Sorry doctor.

Purab: What are you doing here, Hriday?

Akshit Sukhija as Hriday. Age (25)

(Hriday is Akash's left hand, he was in America taking caring of a weapon deal and some other deals for past two weeks

(Hriday is Akash's left hand, he was in America taking caring of a weapon deal and some other deals for past two weeks. Hriday was Purab's young brother.)

Hriday: I came to know boss was admitted in the hospital, so I came here as soon as possible.

He came near Akash and asked.

Hriday: Boss are you ok now.

Akash: Yes Hriday.

He tried to sit, but he couldn't as his left shoulder was slightly displacement. So, Avisha helped him to sit by holding.

Avisha: Maya give me an extra pillow.

Then, Maya took a pillow from the cupboard and gave her. Avisha placed it behind his back when she was doing all this Akash head was placed in Avisha's Chest for support. Due to this he could hear her heart beat it was beating in a normal pace, as she was a doctor it was common for her to do these kinds of stuffs. But, his (Akash) heart was beating very fast, like it would come out any time because it was his first time being this close to her. He felt like being in heaven.

Avisha: Don't strain your shoulder too much, if you need to sit or stand get help from someone. If you take completely rest for the two weeks, your shoulder will heal completely in less than one month or else it will may take more than one and a half month to heal completely. 

He nodded smiling at her, which surprised Vivaan and Hriday. As they have never saw Akash smiling and saw Purab. But, Purab's face didn't show any kind of surprise as he was expecting this. So, they thought of asking Purab after sometime. 

Avisha: Mr. Akash, I need you tell me what colors are you seeing and is your vision clear?

He said whatever colors he is seeing in this room and he also said his vision is clear. Then she took her torch light and show it in his eyes, he tried to close his eyes due to sudden light.

Avisha: Ok Mr. Akash, who is he?

She said pointing at Purab.

Purab: Purab doctor.

Avisha: Mr. Purab, give him some food and check whether he can taste it. Maya bring that flower bouquet which is placed in the table. And Mr. Akash can you close your eyes. 

He did as Avisha told him and closed his eyes.

Maya: Yes mam.

Maya took the bouquet and gave she took an Alum lily flower from the bouquet and placed it infront of his face.

Avisha: Can you tell me what smell are you getting from this flower?

Akash: Why are you doing these things doctor.

Avisha: I asking these questions to ensure take that nerves system is not affects due to the accident.

Akash: Ok doctor. I am getting Alum lily smell from this flower.

She placed her hand in his hand and asked (His eyes were still closed only).

Avisha: Can you feel anybody touching any of your body parts.

Akash: Yes, I can feel a hand over my hand.

Avisha: Ok Mr. Akash, you are perfectly alright you just need complete rest. After one week you can get discharged if you need. I will come and check you before I go to my home.

She said this and left from there with Maya. Then she went to check some of her other patients.

Now the time was 8:00p.m, it was time for her to leave the hospital. She went to Akash's ward to check how he is doing. She entered the ward to see Akash's mom, uncle and sister. And Akash was sleeping.

Avisha: Good evening mam and sir. 

Sudha: Good evening doctor.

Avisha: I came to check Mr. Akash, but I think he is sleeping.

Sudha: Now only he had his dinner and slept.

Avisha: Did he tell you how it was tasting?

Sudha: He said salt and spice level is low, as I made it like that only. Why doctor is there any problem?

Avisha: You can call me Avisha and I just asked that to make sure that his nerves system is not damaged. And he was is completely alright and his nerves system is not damaged.

Sudha: Ok Avisha.

Avisha: I will take my leave then.

Saying this she left to her with Arjun. When, she entered the house she was greeted with an excited Cutie. She played with him with his ball and went to fresh up. As, she came out the bathroom wearing comfy night dress and tying her hair in messy bun. She checked her mobile and saw two missed calls from Rishi. So, she called Rishi back and talk with him for some time and said good night to him and slept without having her Dinner. As she was hella tried.

Next day morning, 

Akash POV

I was waiting in my sleeping in my bed until I hear an annoying voice and it was none other than Navya. She came inside my ward room along with Riya, Purab and Hriday.

Navya: Akash how are feeling now?

She asked in her fake concerned tone.

Akash: I was feeling good until you came. Can you go home before I take my gun and blow your head.

I said glaring at her she immediately left from there being afraid, as she knows I will do the things I say.

Riya: Akash bhai, I have brought Breakfast eat it and have your medicines.

Akash: You keep it in the table, I will eat it later.

Purab: But boss, if the doctor Avisha finds that you skipped your meal and tablet, she will scold you right? As she strictly told yesterday that you should not skip your meal and medicines.

When I heard my apsaras name I agreed to eat my breakfast and medicines. As I don't want her to have a bad impression on me. I ate my breakfast and medicines. Then a girl wearing white coat entered the room.

Mahima: Go..od mo...rni..nd S..ir. I a..m Ma...h.i..ma.

She said Shuttering. I think she knows who I am, as I can see fear in her eyes for me.

Mahima: I wi..ll ch...eck y...ou up to..da...y a..s do...cto..r Avi..sha di..d n..ot com..e to th..e ho...spi..tal t..od...ay.( I will check you up today as doctor Avisha did not come to the hospital today)

Why didn't Avisha come to hospital?