Chapter-22

Avisha's room balcony:

Avisha's POV

I started to panic, as the person who had his hand in my waist raised my top a little and started to caress my bare waist with his hand. I tried to remove his hand from my mouth, but he stronger than me and I was frightened, as I can still remember what he did to me in past.

???: Do you know Tesoro, how much I felt hurt when you left me and went outside of the hospital?

Avisha: Tej.

I said in an inaudible tone, as his hand was covering my mouth and preventing me from speaking. He removed his hand from my waist and took it towards my neck, he tugged the hair which was in my right of the neck to the left side, then he buried his face in my neck's crook. 

He started to kiss my neck and inhaled my scent

He started to kiss my neck and inhaled my scent. Tears started to fall from my eyes.

Tej: You know your smell is addictive, just your bodies scent makes me feel high like a drug.

He whispered near her ears. I removed his hands from my mouth with all my strength and punched in his stomach with my elbow and freed myself from his grip. I pushed him away from me and went towards my room's door, but before I could reach it Tej, grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him and pinned me in the glass door.

Avisha: Tej, leave me!!

I shouted.

Cutie: Woof! Woof!

I turned my head and saw Cutie; he might have heard my shouting and came here. When he (Cutie) saw Tej pinned me to the glass door, he started to bark but couldn't do anything as the glass door was closed. He (Cutie) tried to open the door, but he was unable to do it, as it was a sliding door. He (Cutie) went away, then I turned my head and looked at Tej, he was trying to kiss me, but I kept on shaking my head preventing him from kissing me. Suddenly, I heard Arju bhai's voice.

Arjun: AVISHA!

I turned my head towards the way from where I heard the sound, I saw Arju bhai, Cutie must have brought him (Arjun).