O6

"You Just A Heart Breaker Won't Let You Break Mines" I Sang As The Hot Water Hit My Body.

I Didn't Like Some Of The Things Nicki Had Done But Her Music Was Really Good. And I Was Thinking About Just Ending Whatever Drama We Got Together.

"Cause I'll Be Smashing Windows And Cutting The Break Lines"

I Grabbed A Towel & Walked Into Mines And Aug's Bedroom. Him And Anthony Went To Run Some "Errands" So It Was Just Me & Ariana But She Was Asleep In Her Nursery.

I Threw My Towel On The Bed And Put Lotion On My Body When My Phone Vibrated On The Night Stand It Was Trey.

Tremaine: you good?

He's Talking About Last Night At The Studio. One Of His Friends Walked In & Thought We Were Flirting But It Was Nothing Like That.

Aubree❤: yeah why?

When I Finish Getting Dressed Trey Texts Back.

Tremaine: I mean you left out the studio when he said we was "flirting"

Tremaine: lol I hope i ain't get ya in
trouble.

I Roll My Eyes & Text Back Trey Was ALWAYS Assuming Some Shit Happened Between Me And August.

Aubree❤: lol no I'm not in trouble & I'm fine your friend was just annoying.

xAUGx

"Hey Baby" Nicki Says While Giving Anthony A Hug.

"Hey Aunty Nicki"

I Smile And Close Nicki's Front Door Fuck being a aunt she'd make a cute ass mother. Sheesh maybe even a mother of my kid.

She notices me staring & comes to give me a hug "I'm sorry about last night too"

"I didn't know he was coming' she adds.

"It's fine stop beating yourself up over it" I say. She had been texting me all night about how sorry she was.

She giggles & shows Anthony some Lego's she had for him to play with.

While he was distracted she pulled me upstairs to her bedroom when we get in there she didn't waste no time & started slowly taking her clothes off.

"Baby I know you been wanting some for a while now" she says while taking my pants off.

I know this wasn't right at alll but y'all see how much me & bree argue our marriage was getting boring to me.

She was riding me for a while when her bedroom door busted open

"Daddy I want to go hom-"

I saw Anthony standing there & froze what the fuck..

Nicki jumped off me & Anthony ran downstairs. I quickly pulled my pants back up and walked back & forth shaking

"What Am I Supposed To Say? What If He Tells His Mother? Why Didn't You Lock The Door?" I say nervous.

"I didn't think he'd come up here"

Nicki put her clothes on and went downstairs. I stood in her bedroom thinking what I'd say if Anthony asked what we were doing.

xAUBREEx

"Im Coming!" I Yelled As I Ran Downstairs i Hope That Was Aaliyah With My Food.

When i Opened The Door i Saw Travis Standing There With Somebody Behind Him It Was His Girlfriend Tima

"Ew Its Just You" i Said While Walking Away From The Door "What You Tryna Say?" He Says Between Laughs.

"Nothing" i Say While Turning On The Tv