O3

( A U B R E E )

"Yea We're Oka-"

August Was Cutting Me Off.

"Nah We Not" He Says While Opening The Door.

"What's The Probl-" Before Trey Could Finish People Were Surrounding Us With A Cake.

"Happy Birthday To Aubreee" Everyone Sang At The Same Time.

I see August clench his jaw for a minute then start singing along.

After everyone is done singing trey takes some of the icing and puts it On My Face

"Happy Birthday Again" Trey Says While Handing Me A Box.

I Open It A See A Michael Kors Watch. I Look Up And He's Showing Me He Has A Similar One On.

"Thank You"

"Again" I Add.

Before i Know It The Party Was Over, Good. I Haven't Been Out In A While & Had The Worst Headache In Life.

I Waited Outside With Some Of The Girls I Used To Work with & Some New People I Met Tonight.

"Yo Where's August At..." I Say While Looking Around.

"I'll Go Look Inside For You" This Girl Named Aaliyah Said , She Was Pretty Koo & We Had Alot In Common.

I Shook My Head As She Walked Inside.

If He Left Me Here I Was Really Gonna Be Pissed. He Really Makes Shit A Bigger Deal Than It Actually Is.

"Uh No He's Not In There" Aaliyah Says Snapping Me Out My Thoughts.

Wow He Was Really Mad About Me Dancing With Someone Else? Crazy.

"I Can Take You Home If You Want?"

"Yeah Thank You" I Say While Walking With Her.

She Unlocks The Doors & We Hop Into Her Range Rover. "Thanks Again" I Sad While Putting My Seatbelt On , I Still Couldn't Believe August Left Me.

I Was About To Take My Phone Out & Call Him When Aaliyah Hands Me A Cup "Here Drink This, Its Still Your Birthday"

I Looked Into The Cup First Before Drinking It , It Was Hennessey She Handed Me A Redbull & I Drunk A little Of It To Help The Henny Go Down.

She Started Driving And Turned Up The Radio To Rich Gang Freestyle "Hit It From The Back She Like Ayyee , All She Know Is Ayye" I Sang Along.

Before I Know It , We Were In Front Of My House And I Was More Drunk Than Before. "You Want Me To Help You Walk Inside?" Aaliyah Asks.

"No I'm Fine , i-I Got It" I Say While Taking Out My Phone To Call August.

He Answers On The Second Ring , He Sounds Like He Was Nervous Too.

"Hello Where Are You!?" I Say Putting On An Attitude.

"The House Sleep"

I Take Out My Keys But They Fall Out My Hands.

"Are You Fucking Dumb? I Was Waitin-" Before I Could Finish He Hangs Up On Me.

I Open The Door And Walk Inside There Was Rose Petals & Candles Everywhere.

I Smile☺ For A Minute But Stop When I Hear The Shower Running. Did He Have Another Bitch Here?

I Take Off My Heels & Go Upstairs There Was A Open Champagne Bottle & Glasses By Our Bed.

I Try To Open The Bathroom Door But Its Locked.

"August ! Open This Door!" I Say While Banging On It. The Shower Turns Off And It Gets Quiet

"I Swear To God If You Got Anot-"

August Opens The Door & Hella Steam Comes Out.

He Didn't Have Anything On & Water Was Dripping Off His Body Making It Hard For Me To Focus.

"What You Was Saying On The Phone?" He Asks While Licking His Lips.

"Oh Um.. Why Did You Leave Me?" I Say Then Walked To Our Closet

"Cause I Wouldn't Of Had Enough Time Do To All This"

$ A U G U S T $

I Watch Bree Take Off Her Dress Baby Was Still Thicka Than A Snicka

"Still Not A Reason To-"

Before She Could Finish I Go Up From Behind And Hug Her

If She Kept Talking She Was Gonna Kill The Whole Mood.

I Smile Knowing She Felt Me Through The Shorts She Had Just Put On.

I Knew Exactly What I Was Doing To Her Right Now, I Kissed On Her Neck A Lil Then Found A Way To Slip My Hands In Her Shorts

Yep I Had Made A Mess Just As I Thought, Time For Me To Clean It Up(; (Bruuuh I'm Bad At This Sex Scene Shit)

3O Minutes Into It & Bree Was Already About To Orgasim, I Put My Hands On Her Hips And Started To Pump Faster. A Couple Minutes Later Her Toes Started To Curl.

"Fuuuucckk" We Both Said At The Same Time & I Collapsed On Top Of Her

I Started Kissing On Her Neck And Leaving Some Hickies , "Happy Birthday" I Whispered In Her Ear Before We Both Started To Doze Off.

-Comment & Vote

-Aug Got Jumped Last Night?

-Its Almost My Birthday! Jan 27