O1 OO1.

i Was Supposed To Update This A Longg Time Ago Sorry! I Been Hella Busy With School & I've Been Soo Sick :( Hope Y'all Enjoy Tho

× A U G ×

"Nah I Ain't Say Allat Chill B" Bree Says Trying Her Best To Sound Like Me. I Laugh And Pull Her Closer "Come Here" I Say.

"what?" She Says While Sitting On My Lap And Smiling. I Stare Into Her Eyes For A Min Before Kissing Her.

"I Love You Aug" She Says While Laying Her Head On My Chest."Love You Too' I Say While Kissing Her Forehead. "I'm Sorry Too" I Say While Putting My Arms Around Her.

"For What?" "For Hurting You All Them Times & Assuming Shit That Wasn't Real" "It's Fine" She Says Like None Of That Ever Happened.

"Nah Its Not" I Say, "Listen" She Says While Getting On Top Of Me.

"What?" i Say Smiling , Ion Know What Happened To Us After She Got Out The Hospital From Having Ariana We Been On Your Lovey - Dovey Shit & i Cant Lie I Love It , No Aruging Or No Attitude From Her Been Perfect B.

"If You Ever Pull Some Shit Like That On Me Again" She Says While Doing Hella Hand Gestures. "Im Leaving Your Ass For Good" She Says While Looking Dead In My Eyes.

"You Always Say That" I Say While Grabbing My Phone ,

"Anyways" I Say While Pushing Her Off Me & Standing Up.

She Shakes Her Head And Walks Downstairs , Here She Goes With That Bum Ass Attitude.

I Sigh And Go Into The Bathroom, I brush my teeth and wash my face. I was about to hop into the shower but I got a text.

NICKI❤: Where Are U?

AUGUST❤: Home..

NICKI❤: well, I hope you come to the studio & don't act like your busy✌

I Ignored Her And Got Into The Shower , I Was Thinking About What I Should Do For Aubree's Birthday It Was Nov 22 A Couple Days Away.

×BRE×

"I Honestly Doubt That's Gone Happen" I Say While Taking A Bite Of My Pizza.

"You Really Gotta Ask For Permission? You Grown Asf!" He Says & I Roll My Eyes.

"No I Don't , But August Doesn't Trust You From What You Did To Me. So I Doubt He'll Let Me Make A Music Video With You Tremaine"

His Manager Suggested We Make A Video For Our Song "Disrespectful" But I Knew For A Fact August Wouldn't Want Me Doing Anything With Him.

"Alright If You Change Your Mind I'll Be At The Studio Around 4" And With That He Hangs Up.

I Go Upstairs And Get Dressed I Ain't Really Have Nothin' To Do Since

Travis & His Girlfriend Begged To Stay With Anthony & Ariana For The Weekend.

I Put On A Grey Bodycon Dress , High Top Af 1's , Jean Jacket & Gold Earrings. I Sat Down & Put Lotion My On Legs When August Comes Out The Bathroom With A Towel Wrapped Around His Waist.

He Stares At Me For A Minute Before Speaking "Where you Goin?".

"Mall" I Say While Looking At Him

I Was Putting On Mascara When He Comes Out Of No Where And Smacks My Ass.

"Ouch! You Made Me Mes-" "You Going To Meet Trey Ain't You?" He Says Sarcastically.

" I Already Told You Where I Was Going Stop Playin" I Say While Putting On Lipstick.