O8

$ A U B R E E'$

i Look Out The Window As Trey Drives .. i Had Fun At The Club Until August Showed Up. Its Crazy How One Person Can Kill Your Mood Completely.

"Dont Worry About It" Trey Says While Rubbing My Hand. i Shake My Head And Quickly Blink Away The Tears That Were Starting To Form.

i Dont Know Why i Keep Crying i Mean It Is , What It Is If He Doesnt Wanna Be Together That's Fine But Why Did He Have To Cheat? i Wasnt Forcing Him To Stay He Could've Left When He Wanted Too.

Trey Pulls Up In Front Of My House And i Gather My Things "Bye Thank You" i Say While Getting Out "Bye Get Some Rest Too" He Says Then Waits For Me To Go Inside Before Driving Off.

i Throw My Heels By The Door And See That The Tv Was On i Was Too Tipsy To Remember If I Left It On Or Not. i Make My Way Upstairs And Take Off My Dress To Sleep In My Bra & Underwear

i Go Wash My Makeup Off And The Bathroom Light Is Already On. Was i Really In That Much Of A Rush To Leave Everything On? i Lay In Bed And Put My Headphones On. i Look Through Instagramn Once More Before Putting Treys Song "Fumble" On Repeat It Was Currently My Song. i Turn The Light Off And Slowly Start To Doze Off.

' A U G U S T '

I Listened To Aubree's Music Playing Through Her Headphones i Had Been Here For A While & She Didnt Even Notice Even Tho i Left The Tv And Bathroom Light On Smh Trey Must Of Got Her Really Drunk.

"Try And Cross The Country If i Asked You Too" i Heard The Song Say And i Thought Of Aubree. She Would Of Done ANYTHING I'd Ask Her Too

i Looked At The Time On My Phone i Had Been Here Going On An Hour. i Walk Out The Closet And Go Up To The Bed Just To Watch Her Sleep For A Mintue Cause I Missed Her Too Much. i Laugh A Little Bit Her And Ariana Looked So Much Alike And Slept The Same Way Wild Asf. i Grab Her Phone And Turn Off Her Music. She Turns To Lay On Her Left Side And Goes Back To Sleep, Not Even Seeing Me.

I Turn The Light Off & Close The Door , Making My Way Down The Stairs As Much As I Wanted To Stay I Couldn't. If Aubree Woke Up In The Morning And Found Me Sleeping On The Couch She Wouldn't Be Happy. I Grab My Two Duffle Bags And walk Out The Door Making Sure To Lock The Door, I Didn't Want Anything To Happen To My Queen Especially With Her Being Home Alone.

I Hate Having To Leave Aubree Alone But She Needs Time Alone And I Do Too. ( I Got A New Phone I Hope These Damn Emojis Stay)

I Walk Down The Street And Hop Into Chris Car "Aight Lets Go" I Say While Throwing My Bags Into The backseat.

"damn About time i was about to leave yo ass" he says while starting the car.

The drive was quiet for a minute before he turned and looked at me "what's wrong man you ight?" He asks and I shake my head "ready to hit up this after after party?" He says between laughs.

"Nah man you can just drop me back off at the hotel"

He was about to say something funny but he stopped himself.

"I know whatever is wrong with you it got something to do with Aubree. But you know the same thing happened with Karruenche girls get tired of you putting them thru all the bullshit"

I felt so bad about aubree I did her so wrong! I should of just told her I didn't wanna be together anymore instead of hurting her like this.

We pulled up to the hotel and I grabbed my bags "thanks man" I said a gave him a day "let me know if you need anything" he says. I shake my head and hop out.

× T R E Y ×

I Threw My Keys On The Coffee Table And My Jacket On The Couch. I Went Into The Kitchen And Grabbed A Bottle Of Orange Juice I Don't Know Why But The Whole Drive Back To My Condo I Couldn't Stop Picturing Aubree's Face When I Was Driving Her Home.