O4

| B r e e |

"you can make a right here" I say to my driver.

After my birthday I left to a photoshoot in LA & haven't seen my babies in 3 days.

I look at my phone one more time it before shoving it into my purse it was 12:OO already and I was gonna surprise august at the studio.

"thank you" I say then hop out the car.

I walk in and don't see him anywhere.

"Heeeey bestieee" I heard a voice say and I instantly smiled.

"what are you doing here?" I say while hugging kirko.

"Oh damn , I aint welcomed here anymore?"

"You can it's just that I ain't seen you in forever" I say while walking back into a room with him.

When I walk in I see Trey, Kirks Brother & a couple other people. They were all drinking And smoking.

After a couple minutes of waiting I grow impatient and look back at the texts August sent me an hour ago.

Bby✨ - imu 2 but Ima txt u when I'm done at the studio.✌

"Was August Here Earlier?" I Ask Everyone Since We Were All Sitting Down Smoking A Hookah.

"Nawl I Ain't See Him" Trey Says.

"Me Either" Kirks Bro Says.

"Wait I Think...I Think I Sa- Nah! I didn't" Kirko Says.

His Eyes Were Low Asf I Have No Idea How He Got That High.

when we were done we started to drink a little bit & trey started making me feel uncomfortable.

"I'm Just Sayin' You Tooo Pretty To Be With A Fuckboy" Trey says Then Sips His Cup.

He Foreva' Sneak Dissin.

"Yeah Well.." I Say While Unlocking My Phone. It Was Just Me And Him Sitting In A Corner While Everyone Watched Kirk In The Booth.

I Was Getting Tired Of Waiting On August. I Wanted To See My Lil Babies Anthony & Ariana.

Trey Walked Off On His Phone & I Stood Up Holding My Purse "I'll See Y'all Later" I Say To Everyone Before Kirko Walks Out The Booth.

"You Leaving?" He Asks.

"Ye-" "Well Hold On Wait A Minute I'm Bouta Leave I'll Take You" He Says Without Letting Me Finish.

I Sit Back Down & Decide To Call Augs Mom Most Likely August Left Ariana & Anthony There While He "Went To" The Studio.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ms.Sheila , How You Doing?" I Say.

Me & Mama Sheila Were Back On Good Terms Since Amy Wasn't Around. Our Relationship Was Just How It Used To Be Before All The Drama Came & I Loved It❤ She Was Like A Mother To Me Since Mines Isn't Around Anymore.

"Are You Sure?" I Ask. She Said August Had Left With The Kids & One Of His Friends A Couple Minutes Ago.

"Yes, I'm Sure Bree" She Says Laughing A Lil.

* * * * *

* * * * Couple Minutes Later.

* * *

* *

"Damn , She Beautiful Looks Just Like You" Kirko Says While Handing My Phone Back

"Thank You"

"But See He A Different Story He Look Just Like His Daddy" He Goes To His Photo Album And Shows Me A Picture Him And Anthony Took Not To Long Ago.

"Awww This Is Cute!" I Say While Taking The Phone.

I Was Smiling For A Minute But Stopped When I Remembered Our Situation When We Were Together. In My Opinion Kirko Would Of Been A Great Father, If He Could Have Kids.

When We Were Together I Always Took The Blame Of Not Being Able To Have Kids Cause He Never Wanted His Business To Be Out.

"Damn,You Gone Stare At It For That Long?" He Says Snapping Me Out My Thoughts.

"Yes Cause My Baby Looks Cute"

"I Know I Do" He Says While Giving Me A Side Smirk.

I Roll My Eyes And Take Out My Phone Hopping On Instagram. The First Picture That Pops Up Is Keke Palmer & ... August ? (I Was Upset When I Saw That)

I Had To Look Again To Make Sure My Eyes Wasn't Playin' Tricks.

Yep ,It Was August & Her Together I Look Closer And Realize It's The Car I Just Brought Him For His Birthday. Fuck Was Another Girl Doing In A Car I Brought?

I Scroll Down A Lil Bit More & Read The Caption.

Kekepalmer: he could cook some good ass chicken y'all.

Tf Was He Tryna Be A Chef For Other Girls Now?

I Read Some Of The Comments Before Commenting Myself.

IAmAubreeAlsina:damm, you got to try the chicken before me.

( My Bad If My Emojis Don't Stay , Wattpad Always Deleting Them)

I Post The Comment Then Put My Phone In My Purse He Never Cooked For His Wife But Can Cook for Other Girls? Okay.

Kirko Pulls Up In Front Of My House And I Quickly Try To Hop Out But He Pulls Me Back Down. "Damn No Hug Or Bye?"

I Give Him A Side Hug And He Kisses My Cheek "Bye" We Both Say At The Same Time.

When I Open The Door Trav , His Girlfriend & Keke Were All Sitting On The Couch.

"Ayy What You Doin' Here?" Travis Says While Standing Up To Give Me A Hug.

"Uh Its My House" I Say.

When I Go The Kitchen August And Anthony Were Sitting At The Table Eating Together. "Hey Babiess" I Say While Putting My Purse On The Counter.

They Both Looked At Me Shocked Before Anthony Came Running Over To Me "Mommmyy I Missed You" He Says While Giving Me A Kiss On The Cheek.

"I Missed You Too" I Say While Covering His Face In Kisses.

"Wassuh' Babygirl" August Says While Giving Me A Peck On The Lips.

I Give Him A Half Smile , Letting Him Know I Was A Little Disappointed.

He Trys To Say Something But I Turn Around And Walk Upstairs To Ariana's Room. When I Get In There I See That's She's Sleep

"Shhh She Just Went To Sleep" August Said.

I Didn't Even Notice He Followed Me. I Smile And Look At Ariana She Did Look A lot Like Me. She Was 2 Months Already My Princess Was Growing Fast.

****

***

**

**

"Listen I'm Not Mad And I'm Not Arguing" I Say While Straightening My Hair.

"Oh My God Then Why You Got Such A Bad Attitude Right Now?" August Asks.

"What Attitude? What Are You Talking About?" I Say Between Laughs.

"I Know You Mad About The Picture"

"I Might Of Been Mad For A Second But I Mean It's Whatever" I Say Then Shrug My Shoulders.

"And I Trust You & You Know Better" I Add.

After I Said That A Big Ass Smile Lit Up On His Face , I Guess He Never Really Thought I Trusted Him

-Comment & Vote Pleassee