O7

YoudideverythingIaskedofyou..

Try & crossthecountryifIaskedyoutobutI'mjustbadforyou.. Ifumbledyourheart.

The Words To Treys Song Blasted Through The Speakers. "Aubree.." I Heard Somebody Say I Don't Know Who It Was I Could Of Sworn I Was Here By Myself Since Travis & Tima Offered To Take Anthony And Ariana Just For Me To Get A Break For The Week.

"Aubree Open The Door"

I Wiped My Eyes And Slowly Lifted Myself Off The Mattress My Body Ached From Throwing Stuff, Punching Stuff & More I Think I'm Going Crazy Cause Of That Asshole.

I Opened The Door And Me & Trey Stood Face To Face. We Stared Into Each Other's Eyes Before I Started Crying All Over Again. He Pulled Me Into His Chest And Rubbed My Back I Needed Some Comforting Right Now.

He Dropped Whatever Bag He Had In His Hand And Carried Me Back To My Bed. After Me Crying On His Chest For About 5 Minutes I Finally Lift My Head Up & See I Ruined His Shirt "Sorry" I Say While Wiping My Face.

"I Feel So Dumb..I Should Of Known He Was Gonna Catch Feels For Her With All That Time They Spent In The Studio"

"How Could I Be So Fucking Stupid" I Say Trying To Laugh It Off.

"You Know Your Not Stupid.. And Let's Not Talk About I Came Over Here To Get Your Mind Off Things Not Get You More Into It" He Says Then Rubs My Back.

"When's The Last Time You Ate?"

"Last Night"

"Daammn Girl" He Says While Looking At His Watch It Was Going On 7:OO.

"But Look I Got Your Favorite" He Says Then Runs To Get The Bag He Dropped

I Laugh As He Brings Back A Bag From A Little Italian Restaurant By His House. I Basically Ate There Everyday When When We Were Together.

"Are You Serious? I Haven't Ate This I'm Forever!" I Say While Pulling Out The Bowl Of Spaghetti. After Crying All Night & Day It Felt Good To Smile Again.

$ A U G U S T $

Lil'Broo: really? You going against me too??..

Trav✌: ..I promised aubree I wouldn't let you see da kids this week & if she find out you saw dem she ain't gone trust me anymore. & im not going against you but you really fck'd up.

Lil'Broo: Aight ✌✌✌✌.

I Thew My Phone On The Opposite Side Of The Bed & Laid Back Aubree Nor Travis Wanted To Let Me See My Kids Its Whatever Tho. i Closed My Eyes And Started To Think How Aubree Might Be Right Now. Probably Going Crazy She Really Loved The Kid. i Mean i Loved Her Too But Idk Marriage Was Truly Getting Boring With Her. i Guess You Can Say That

"August You Have To Go" Nicki Said Busting Into Her Bedroom

"What?" i Said Without Opening My Eyes

"You Have To GO. Meek Is On His Way, He'll Be Here In 10"

I Sat Up And Looked At Her In Disgust "What The Fuck?"

"Why Is He Coming Over Here?" i Add.

"What Do You Mean Why? You Know What Me And Meek Are" She Said Raising Her Voice.

So i Fucked Up My MARRIAGE For Her And She Is Still About To Fuck With Other Niggas?

i Sat Up And Rested My Face In My Palms Was She Serious Right Now?

"Go Go Go" She Said While Peeking Out The Shades

"Nicki i Aint Going No Fucking Where. i Left Aubree For You!"