You A Blessing☀

• a u g u s t •

"w-What?" I said and walked up to her. I felt my hands getting sweaty and my eyes getting a lil watery if I lost one of them my life was over.

"Well after having the baby , Ms.Alsina was having difficulties breathing" she says while leading me towards a room.

I walked in after her and saw Aubree with a oxygen mask on. "She was in a 3 hour comma" she says while fixing some machine.

"She woke up looking for you and the baby, she's just getting some rest now" she's says. "But the bad news was that you could've lost her"

That was second time in our marriage that I heard "you could've lost her"

"Make sure she gets some sleep I'll be back to check up on her again" she says while walking towards the door "thanks"

She slams the door a little and I hear a baby cry, I Smile and look up to see Ariana besides Bree. "Wassuh Babygirl" I say while picking her up.

She instantly stops crying and smiles. I laugh and little and the door opens.

Anthony, Milyn & Travis All Walk In At The Same Time. "Congrats!" They All Yelled & Bree Jumped Up Out Of Her Sleep & Smiles.

After About An Hour Everyone Went Home & It Was Just Me & Ariana. Aubree Occasionally Woke Up A Couple Times To Say She Loved Me , And That She Was So Tired. Its Fine Doe Me And Ariana Was Chillin' On The Gram.

@AugustAlsina : BabyGirl❤ Ariana Aliyah Alsina❤  #LookinJustLikeHaMama #WhySheMeanMugTheCameraDoe #SheGaveALilSmileInTheSecondOne

After I Posted The Picture On Instagram Ariana Started To Cry , I Reached For The Bottle But It Was Empty , I Got Up And Got A New One From The Nightstand ,

"Ssshh, Don't Wake Up Your Mommy" I Whispered And But The Bottle In Her Mouth. After She Drank The Whole Bottle She Was Slowly Falling Asleep So I Decided To Sing To Her.

"The Itsy Bitsy Spider" Next Thing I Know She Closed Her Eyes And Was Out✌ , My Eyes Started To Get Heavy Before I Hugged Ariana A Lil Closer To Me And Finally Closed Them.

- I'm Thinking About Putting Dis Book On Hold Idk.

  - This Was Hella Cuute ❤ .