Love & Survival

Shoutout To Everyone Who Has Been Reading Since Book 1 I Luh You❤ Enjoy! - Aaliyah

A U G U S T

"She's Here!" The Doctor Says Then i Hear A Loud Cry , Aubree Lets Go Of My Hand And i Walk Over To Where The Baby Is "Shes All Yours" The Nurse Says Then Hands Me Her She Was All Wrapped Up In A Pink Blanket , I Just Stood There While She Was Screaming In My Arms i Couldnt Take My Eyes Off Her She Was BEAUTIFUL "Shhh " i Said While Rocking Her A Lil Bit , She Instantly Stopped Crying And Gave Me A Lil Smile "Aww So Cute Smiling With Daddy" One Of The Nurses Said And i Laughed Her Accent Was Funny As Shit & i Couldnt Believe My Daughter Was Finally Here .

I Looked Up At Aubree Her Face Was Turning Pale & She Was Having Trouble Breathing , The Nurses Quickly Ran Out To Get A Doctor.

They Came Back With More Nurses And Hella Machines , Next Thing I Know They Were Taking Ariana♥ From Me And Pushing Me Into The Waiting Room .

( L A T E R )

I Sat In The Chair Shaking My Leg This Shit Was Crazy! I Had Been Sitting Here For 3 Hours Already And Nurses & Doctors Just Kept Running Past Me . Everytime I Would Ask Them If Ariana & Aubree Was Alright They Wouldn't Give Me An Answer.

"Mr.Alsina" One Of The Nurses From Earlier Said , "Yeah" I Said While Standing Up. "I Have Some Bad News"