12

• a u b r e e •

"Yeah I remember when we first met, there's no way I'd forget"

I had been talking to August for about an hour now. He said him and his lil hoe got into an argument about something but he won't tell me what.

The line was quiet for a minute until I spoke up.

"August?"

"Yes baby?" He sounded kind of sleepy.

"What did I do wrong?" I ask.

"Huh?" He says sounding confused as hell.

"What did I do wrong that made you cheat?"

"Aubree pleas-"

"I just wanna know August, in the beginning I stressed myself out a lot trying to figure out what I did wrong."

"after I had Ariana we were so lovey dovey and such a happy family, then outta no where things changed so quickly" I added.

My eyes were stinging and my voice was cracking but I didn't wanna cry. I was tired of crying honestly, I was doing all this crying over him and he didnt even bother thinking about what he's done.

| august |

"I-I Don't know.. I was so dumb and caught up in the moment, it was so stupid of me"

"Why tho" she asks. She sounded interested Af which made me kind of chuckle but not too loud cause then she'd hear and hang up.

"The least you can do is be honest with me for once" she adds.

"Fine.. I got bored fast, you were so busy with being a mother and other shit that it felt like you forgot you had a husband"

"Oh" she said. Her voice changed she had a sad tone

"Why did-" she was gonna say something but stopped herself. After that the line got quiet, i listened carefully to see if she fell asleep but I didn't hear nothing. I moved the phone from my ear and looked at it realizing she had hung up.

I laid my phone on the nightstand and laid back into the bed. I smiled and looked at other side. Ariana and Antony had replaced Nicki, i told her to get all her shit and leave after we had an argument.

As of right now she was cut off until she had that baby. My eyes slowly started closing and before I knew it I was asleep.

• a u b r e e •
I was asleep for about 20 minutes before I heard knocking on the door. "Princess" I heard treys voice call.

I jumped up out the bed and went into the bathroom throwing cold water on my face, I didn't want him or anybody else to see that I was crying. I'm telling yall these hormones had me all over the place.

Oops, i forgot to tell yal I'm pregnant! 4 weeks to be exact. I haven't got my period in about 4 weeks and I thought I was just stressed out but yesterday I took the test on the plane. And it seemed a little fishy because i just had Ariana back in November but my doctor had called on my way to the hotel to tell me he saw in some blood work I did I was pregnant.

"Here it is" Trey said pushing past me into my room.

There was an event tonight and our label thought it would be good if we went together. After being talked into going with him I had also been talked into Us dressing alike😒

"You ready?" He asked

I smiled and shook my head.

"Remember don't be nervous" he said and walked out.