16

| T R E Y |
"He never had time for you" I said as I looked down at Aubree She was about 5'5 and I towered over her.

"Aug-" she stopped herself once she realized she was calling me the wrong name, I only raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

"Wow already forgetting about a nigga" I said while turning around to go grab my things

"Tremaine" she semi yelled and I stopped walking away turning back to her

"It's only dinner"
"Yeah I heard" I said while putting my shoes on she was about to talk but I cut her off

"What I don't understand is how things will be going so great without dude then it's like all he gotta do is smile at you and you'll be wrapped around his finger again"

She stopped trying to speak and looked down with this sad expression on her face, I shouldn't have said that but it's the truth. I stood up from the couch and went over to hug her but she only pushed me away

"You don't understand"

"You'll never understand Tremaine" she said hand put her hand over her eyes, fuck here come the water works.

"I was and still am married to him trey, he's the father of both my children and let's not forget that I LOVED him so much"

"none of that matters, look how he did you man" I said getting angry

"He pushed you and your kids aside for some hoe, he had sex with somebody else while your child was under the same roof as them. He never did shit but treat you like trash"

"Your acting like you don't see none of his wrongs!" I almost yell

I looked down at her and she was crying, I hate making people cry but I hate hiding the truth also.

"I'm just gonna go" I said shaking my head. I grabbed my keys going out the door it was about 6 something at night and I lived about an hour away but I can't stay here anymore. I can't help somebody who doesn't wanna help themselves.

//AUG\\

"And why do you have to go again?" Nic asked for the 10th time

"Nicki I already told you, its for the label I'll be back before you go to bed"

She poked out her lips and pulled me between her legs "promise daddy?" She asked and I smiled "I promise"
We had a love hate relationship.

I pecked her lips and went to put my shirt on I was pretty excited to see Aubree

I put my shoes on and grabbed my wallet "I'll be back later ight?"

"Okay" nic said with a smirk on her face. Either she was gonna text me cursing me out right when I walk out this door or she would wait up for me to get home

I walked over to her to give her a hug but she closed the bathroom door before I could even make it half way "taking a shower bye" I shrugged it off and made my way downstairs.

| N I C K I |

I sucked on my lollipop and laughed. This nigga must really think I'm dumb huh? I already know he's going with that Aubree bitch, he's so fucking dumb that he can't even notice I have a GPS on his phone. It takes 5 mins to take your kids inside and kiss them goodbye not 35.

I turned on the hot water and let it hit my body. I was tired of carrying this heavy ass baby & tired of giving this bitch warnings its bout time she felt the real nic.

I got out and rushed into my closet locking the bedroom door on my way.
I decided to put on some jeans, brown uggs and my military green jacket its too cold to be a hoe today.

I jumped up when somebody started pounding on my bedroom door
"Bitch are you ready" I laughed when I heard Mylin's voice

"Yeah coming now" I said and threw my hair into a bun

*
*
*
*

"So what am I supposed to do?" Mylin asked through the phone

I laughed and looked at her hiding by the bushes, she was doing the dirty work for me because I know if August ever asked if it did it I'll laugh and give myself up.

"When they come out, you get HER."
"I repeat HER, don't get my babydaddy" I said and sat back in my seat, this baby was kicking hard.

"Alright I got you" she said and hung up. I smiled and rubbed my hands together, should've brought popcorn.

About 10 mins later the limo came go get them from the restaurant I looked at the time 11:52, and he said he'd be back before I was in bed.

He helped her down the steps from the restaurant, she looked huge like she swallowed a watermelon. They kinda looked cute together

I saw Mylin stand up and smiled this was exciting for me.

BOOM BOOM BOOM

I heard screaming and Mylin ran to the car "let's go let's go" she said and I sped off. We were half way down the road when we got stopped by a red light.

"Fuck" I said "what?"

"My water just broke"

- comment & vote
Sorry this took so long