1O

// Aubree \\
"What?" I asked confused.

"Why is this nigga Trey picking up my son from school? You heard me the first fucking time" he says

I get up and grab the phone out of his hand. It was Trey asking if he could pick up Anthony today.

BreeBae😏💓: yes that's fine with me. As long as you bring him back before dinner time.

I replied to the text and August looked at me in shock "are you fucking dumb?" He says and slaps the phone out of my hands.

"August what the hell!?" I yell and pick up my phone. The whole screen was shattered and half of it was popping out. (yes this could happen😂😔 happened to my friends)

"Look at what the fuck you did" I say while holding the power button hoping it would turn on.

"Why is he picking up my son"

"You know what August" I say while stepping to his face even tho he was tall I still tried my best to get there. "If you really wanna fucking know Anthony is in the same class as Treys Goddaughter Maddy & he's taking her and a couple of friends out for ice cream after school as a celebration"

He looks down at me dumbfounded "oh"

I fell my face get hot and I punch him in the chest as hard as I could "you broke my phone and all you can say is oh?" He blocks my punch which pisses me off more.

"Well what can I say? You shouldn't of been texting other niggas" he says and sucks his teeth

"Maybe you'll know better next time" he adds and walks to the refrigerator to get a bottle of water.

"Get the fuck out" I say in a stern tone.

"What?"

"I want you to get the fuck out of my house August I knew letting you come over here was bad idea."

"Yo you can't kick me out of my own house" He says and takes a sip of the water.

"This isn't your house August! Yeah you used to live here but you don't pay no fucking bills in this house" I say sounding like my mother.

"I pay everything with my own money and never asked you for a dime" I add.

"So you kicking me out?" He asks and walked closer to me

"As much as I hate to say it, yes."

He looked at me and shook his head "cool. I'll be over later to pick up the rest of my stuff" he said while grabbing his jacket.

"Oh and I'll buy you a new phone if that's what you tripping about" he said and walked out the door slamming it close.

I wasn't "tripping" over a fucking phone I could easily buy a new one my damn self. I was tripping over the fact that if something happened to Anthony while he's with Trey, Trey wouldn't have a way to get into contact with me.

I sat on the couch and any possible thing that could go wrong passed through my head. "Maybe I just need a nap" I mumbled to myself. I picked up Ariana and went into my bedroom I placed her next to me on the bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

$ T R E Y $ $
I pulled up to Ben & Jerrys and parked my car. "Who's ready for some ice cream?" I asked

"Meeee" they all screamed at the same time.

I chuckled and got out the car "alright well let's go" I said while helping each of them out the car. I've always been a kid type of person that's why I'd make such a good stepfather to Aubrees😏

"Maddy I thought you invited all of your friends" I said there was only 3 kids besides her. Knowing Maddy I thought she'd invite her whole class or something.

"No uncle Trey. I told you only my bestfriends and these are them!" She said and gave them a group hug.

"Alright well let's go get some ice cream" I said we all held hands and walked into the store.

🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

"Welcome to Ben and Jerry's what can I get you?" The girl asked she looked so familiar. I broke the eye connection between us and looked down at the kids.

"What do you guys want?"

"Banana Split Uncle Trey" Maddy said.

"Chocolate Sundae" Rachel Said

"Rocky Roads in a cone" Michael said.

I looked at Anthony he was still deciding. "How about you little man?" I asked and got down to his size.

"I want the one me and my mom always get! What's it called again? Candy Cotton?" He said and I laughed.

"Two scoops of cotton candy for him and a milkshake for myself please" I said while taking out my wallet.

"$17.38" (Lmao see what I did there)
I Handed her my Visa card and stared at her for a while I swear I knew her from somewhere.

"Is there a problem?" She asked while handing me my card and a receipt.

"I'm sorry you just look so familiar to me"

"It's me Trey .. Milyn" 😳😷

"Ohh Wassup" I said.

"Nothing I see you have kids now?"
"Yeah" I didn't wanna get involved with this crazy bitch again

"Anyways you should give me your num-"
"Here you go Mr.Songz" another girl said cutting her off.
I grabbed my order and we all went and sat into a booth.

• A U G •
"And then she kicked me out" I said explaining to Nicki.

"Aww baby you can stay with me"
"Thanks baby" I said and pecked her lips.

"I have something that might make you happy" she said "and what's that?"😏

"Close your eyes it's a surprise"
I did as told and closed my eyes I heard her open the nightstand next to my bed.

"Hold out your hands" she said and placed something into my hands it felt like a box.

"Alright open them"
I opened my eyes and saw a long silver box. It looked like the ones they put bracelets in at the jewelry store. "Oh you got me a box" I said.

"No Silly, Open it" she said and hit
My shoulder. I opened it and couldn't believe what I saw.😷

"I'm Pregnant"

-comment and vote😔
-I made a book about Nicki and meek😍 should I publish?
-do you think the baby is Augs?👶🏽