11 .

$ a u g $

"WHAT? No fuck you."

"Is that why you brought me here? To tell me you got another bitch pregnant? Are you kidding me?"

"Aubree please calm down and lower your voice" i say while turning to see people staring at us.

"Woooww and to think I actually had hope you would grow up so we could be a family again"

"And I hope you have fun telling your kids you got aunty Nicki pregnant" she says and an evil ass smirk creeps up on her face.

I feel my eyes getting watery and my body getting hotter.

"But I-Im sorry it was a mistake, I never meant to hurt you or the kids. I love yall"

"You always say that August" she says while a blank expression on her face. I knew she was hurt but she remained numb.

"I never meant to hurt you I swear you know how dumb I-"

"You put me through so much hurt over the years August" she says cutting me off.

"This is by far the worst and the last time your going to hurt us" she says hugging Anthony and Ariana.

"Tell Daddy bye babies" she says and they both look up at me

"Bye Daddy I love you!" Ariana says looking up from her coloring book. My heart melts and a tear falls when she blows a kiss to me.

"Daddy loves you too babygirl"

"Way more than you can ever imagine" I add.

I look over at Anthony who's staring at me with the most disgusted look ever. "He's not even my dad" he says while looking back at Aubree

"What you mean man? I am your dad and you know I love ya" I say and try to pull him Into a hug but he just pulls away.

"Anthony you-" before I could finish my sentence they all disappeared.

- E n d  of  d r e a m -

"Augusssst" I hear Nicki say and I feel somebody shake me. I open my eyes and see the light on and her towering over me.

"Are you okay!? You were kind of crying in your sleep" she says and wipes my face

"Yeah are my babies alright?" I say while sitting up in the bed.

Aubree let Anthony and Ariana stay with me for two days while she goes out to Miami and New York for interviews and photoshoots. It was her first photo shoot since having Ariana so I didn't want her to stress with having the kids around.

I look at the crib and see Ariana still sleeping she's probably gonna wake up in a lil bit for a diaper change and bottle. I walk to the guest room and see Anthony still asleep.

"Baby what's wrong? Why are you checking on them?" Nicki ask putting her arms around me.

"Nothing I just had a dream that I told Bree you were pregnant and she overreacted saying I wasn't gonna see them anymore"

"Aww see baby that's why we shouldn't tell her" she says rubbing my back.

"Nah I have to tell her and soon, what time you think it is in Miami?" I ask and grab my phone

$ n i c k i $

I roll my eyes at August and lay on the bed. I'm going on 2 months pregnant and let me tell you😩 August has been annoying me to the max since I found out.

I grabbed his hand and rubbed it with my tiny thumb. I remember when I told him that I was pregnant he was so happy and nervous and excited all in one. But there's a twist😩 this baby in carrying might not even be his. There's a 50% chance it's rihmeek's & a 50% chance it's August.

I felt my eyes forming tears I never thought me Onika would ever be in this position.

"So that's why I gotta tell her" August says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Well she should know that you aren't gonna be seeing those kids anymore because, your gonna be too busy with mine when I have it"

-COMMENT & VOTE PLEASE

- Go read goofy_wild_child Story!❤️

-gonna try and update more before school starts