O9

// B R E E \\
I Laid in bed and looked at the wall I was hurting right now, I was remembering everything I did for August. I quit a job for him, I cut off hella people for him because he didn't think they were good for our "image" I even got rid of Amy so we could be a happy family and not stress out about something happening every time we leave the house.

I hear Anthony walking towards my bedroom and quickly blink away the tears that were forming.

"Mommy" he says while walking towards my bed with my phone in his hand.

He stares at me for a minute before raising his eyebrows "mommy were you cry-"

He gets cut off by somebody on the phone. I take it and see he was on FaceTime with Tremaine

"Anthony I gotta go okay?" He says.
I hand the phone back to Anthony and watch them talk

"but you said you were taking me to get ice creaam" Anthony says getting upset.

"I Am Man, I promise you. You still haven't went to school yet silly! When you get out I'll be right there waiting for you alright?"

"Alright" he says while handing me the phone and then me and trey both laugh a little.

We both stop laughing and there's this awkward silence. See we weren't on speaking terms right now😩 Trey is mad at me because he some how found out what happened between me and August earlier that day when we went to the carnival.

"Bye" I say while smiling😊
He was gonna say something before I just hung up.

I put my phone back on the charger and make my way downstairs Anthony should be done eating breakfast by now. Today was my baby's last day of school and August wanted to drop him off.

$ A U G $

I woke up to the alarm on my phone going off. I sat up in the bed and texted Aubree

Aug👨‍👩‍👧‍👦💍😍: I'm still taking him.
I took the phone off the charger and then threw it on the bed. Today I was taking Anthony to his last day of school my lil mans was growing up so fast.

~
~
~
I Hopped out the shower and walked into my closet I was renting out a condo right now since me and Aubree we're going through a divorce or whatever you wanna call it, but she love a young nigga too much to just let him go like that.

When I'm done getting dressed I spray on some axe and put on two gold chains. I look at my phone to see if Aubree texted back.
Bby👰🏽💍💞: yeah I know...
I look at the time it was going on 8:20 I was gonna make myself some breakfast but I knew that would just made me late.
I walked down the stairs and grabbed my keys off the counter

"Aye I'll be back a lil later" I say to Travis. We had a lil party last night and some things got out of control so he slept over.

I was about to walk out the door when I remembered something

"And please lock my doors" I said and he shook his head.

\ A U B R E E \

"You know what Anthony.." I say while standing up he was being so difficult this morning. "I'm just gonna let your Daddy deal with you okay?" I say while walking out his room.

I went into Ariana's room to check on her and she started smiling as soon as I walked in. I picked her up and somebody started ringing the door bell. When i opened the door August was standing there he looked 😍😩 ..

"Aye there goes Daddy's Princess" he says while taking her from me.

He started baby talking to her and she giggled. I watched them for a min then he noticed I was staring.