15

{ B R E E 👑✨ }
"Sheesh" Trey said as I walked down the stairs into the kitchen

"What?" I asked confused

"Your really glowing today, and your belly looking really big"

"You sure you ain't having twins?" He said and rubbed my stomach as I laughed

"Trey stop" I said and playfully pushed him

I was 5 months pregnant now and me and trey are together but at the same time we're not. We talk a lot and he's always over my house helping out with the kids and sometimes have these heated ass make out sessions but I guess neither one of us has built the courage to make it official yet.

It's been a long 5 months without August but I mean eventually I'll get over it right? But what's made this whole process of going this long without him easy was me not seeing or having any contact with him. Usually I drop the kids off to Travs house and he gets them from there, and on top of that my manager
Put me into a different studio where I record at so its been pretty easy but all that was changing today.

$ AUG👑 $
"Man dis bih bouta drive me crazy" I somewhat whispered to Chris on the phone. I can't wait for Nicki to have her damn baby and me finally get to see if it's mine.

"Man what is she like 9 months?"
"Nah only 7" I say while brushing my teeth

"And how many is Aubree?" He asked and I stopped brushing my teeth and stared in the mirror for a while man I miss her so much.

"Bro did you hear me?" Chris says and I just hang up. I can't handle talking about her makes me miss Her even more, so far I've been doing great though. I distract myself
From thinking about her by working some nights I can't fall
Asleep cause her arms aren't wrapped around me.

"What the fuck is taking so long? I swear if you on the phone with that bitch"

"Man shut up I'm out" I say and swing the door open

I was getting ready to take the kids back to Aubrees house. I admit that this weekend with them was lame, I didn't spend time with them really I've been in the studio a lot, almost too much.

I walked into my closet and grabbed a pair of shades putting them on

"Anthony" I called out as I walked downstairs

"You ready to go man?" I said and walked over to him

"Yeah daddy" he said and quickly hopped off the couch I feel like he was excited to go home.

I bent down to his height and put my arm around him "I'm sorry we didn't do anything fun, I promise I'll make it up to you next time"

"Alright, can we go see mommy now?"
I smiled and shook my head yeah as he walked away I noticed a bruise on his arm but I just shook it off and proceeded into getting Ariana ready.

*
I looked into the mirror once more before getting out the car. I haven't seen Aubree in 5 months so I wanted to be looking right just to show her what she's been missing.

I got out and unstrapped both car seats I grabbed Anthony first then Ariana I swear doing all this by myself made me feel like super dad or some shit.

I rang the doorbell and Aubree came seconds later. She opened the door wide enough for me to come inside since it was cold out.
I walked in and laid Ariana down and kissed her forehead she looked like a 9 month old Aubree.

I turned around to give Anthony a hug but bumped into Aubrees stomach. "Damn"' I mumbled and she laughed I missed seeing her smile.
"Your having twins?" I asked confused

"I don't know yet I asked for it to be a surprise"

"Oh" I said while hugging Anthony

Aubree walked me to the door and was about to close it when I stopped her. Shit felt so awkward between us right now and I wanted to fix it

"Aubree?" I said turning
"Mh?" She said finally making eye contact with me since I got here.

"It..I-" I tried talking but I couldn't. You know when a fine ass person comes up to talk to you and you don't know what to say? That's exactly how I felt.

"Can I take you out tonight?" I finally managed getting the words out my mouth.

"Um.. August I don't thi-"

"Please? I just really wanna talk to you"

She hesitated before nodding her head yes "great, I'll tell Travis to come get the kids around 7 and I'll be here at 8"

[ A U B R E E ✨ ]
I watched as August drove away part of me wanted me to tell him to
Stay here with us. For the 5 months I really didn't miss him that much but seeing him made me feel totally different.

"Who was that?" Trey said coming down the stairs

"August he dropped my babies off" I said going to sit next to Anthony

"Why you going out with him?"

-Comment & Vote
-Some Plot Twist Next Chapter😈
- Yal Think I Should Edit This Book Or Leave It How It Is?👀