Chapter 85

Rasika looked confused at what Nandini really meant "what do you mean? Who is he?"

Taking deep breathe Nandini sat on the bed still looking outside the window "I don't know, he comes in my dreams. Every time I see him dying in my lap".

Rasika stood still listening to Nandini.

"who is he? Why I see him? Why is he dying? All these questions have been invading me from past so many years and I don't have any answer" Nandini wiped her tears "And it scares me a lot as if something is following me all the time".

Rasika could easily see Nandini's transparent face, her emotions were clearly visible "Nandini, do you want answers to all your questions?"

Nandini looked up at her "I hope to, but I know it's not possible" sadly she glanced away.

Rasika smiled a little "you can".

Nandini failed to comprehend what her friend meant by saying she can "are you joking with me? It's not funny Rasika".

"Nandini" Rasika kept her hand on her shoulder "I am not joking. Let me explain"

She sat next to Nandini "my maternal grandmother was a famous tarot card reader, and she had this special gift from God where she could just touch anything and see the past and future. She could not teach tarot card art to my mother as my mother always wanted to be a Doctor. But my mother inherited that special gift from my Grandmother."

Nandini looked puzzled at her "so, you mean?"

Rasika nodded "you're right, I can touch and see the past and future. But honestly, I have never told this to anyone. But looking at your condition I could not control, and I think special powers are God gifted to help out someone".

Nandini smiled with moist eyes "thank you so much".

"it's alright, you remember the first time I saw you, I immediately realised that you're someone special as well." Rasika smiled.

Nandini wiped her eyes "ok, so how can you find out about the reality of my dreams".

Rasika thought something "do you see anything special, like any thing around."

Nandini tried thinking "I really don't remember, but yes I see a house on the hilltop, some tea estate but it's kind of blur and myself dying with him".

Nandini helplessly looked around when Rasika smiled "don't worry Nandini, just calm down and sleep. Try to remember as much as you can".

----------------------------

Suraj woke up with the sound of the alarm clock and at the same time his mother's call "I know, and I am going to get ready mom. Please stop calling me I am not a kid".

"you will always be my little kid, alright" Prema said.

Suraj slowly opened his eyes and smiled, he loves his parents more than anything else in the world "where's dad, and grandma?"

"oh, your Dad as usual left early, and your grandmother is gardening" Prema said "now listen Suraj, you must eat on time and you are coming in the holidays, right?"

Suraj looked at the calendar "next month? Of course, I am mom. Ok now I must get ready for college. Will talk later. Bye"

He hung up the call and thought about her "and I have to settle something very important as well".

Soon he got ready, wearing blue jeans, white sweatshirt, and his favourite cap.

Weather usually gets windy during the day. All the students walked up to their classes when Suraj stood at the gate waiting for her and as soon as he spotted her wearing pink suit, he smirked a little "she thinks she's very smart" he muttered under his breathe "I will teach her such a lesson that she'll never even talk to boys in her life".