Chapter 82

"I feel so much connected with this place Papa" She turned around looking at the man standing in suit near the car.

He smiled looking at his beautiful innocent daughter "but this is the first time you've come to Darjeeling"

"I know, but still don't know" she crossed her arms and stood watching the tea estate...

Mr Bose kept his hand on her head "you like this place I think. Ok we are getting late. Come"

She nodded and sat in the car...

Time changed, relations changed but the place, the trees, mountains, paths remained the same.

Mr Bose, one of the richest industrialist in the country lives in Delhi but wants his Daughter to study in Darjeeling as he wouldn't be staying with her all the time. Due to his busy schedule he couldn't give her much time. His wife died when his daughter was only ten years old due to a chronic disease. The only support person being his daughter.

"You'll miss me, right" she smiled at her father who almost had tears in his eyes...

He shook his head "You are my life Nandy, how can I ..."

She couldn't see him getting emotional "oh...please Papa, are you going to make me cry?"

Both smiled while they reached the gates of the famous college ...

She looked at the building "it's nice"

"You like it?" he asked

"Hmm..." she smiled at him...

After some time

Mr Bose was ready to leave when he looked at his daughter again "if you need anything, just make one phone call..."

"I know...and you'll be here" she added

He kissed her forehead "take care"

Both waved with teary eyes but a smile on the lips...

---------------------------

She walked to her room when she met a girl standing at the door "new?"

"Yes"

"What's your name?"

"Nandini Bose" she said...

"I am Rasika Swami" said the other girl

"Nice to meet you" Nandini said and both walked in the room...

Nandini looked outside from the balcony of her hostel room where she could see the snow clad mountains, she felt herself so close to this place as if she belongs to this very place.

"I wanted to study in Mumbai...but my parents threw me here" Rasika complained while taking her clothes out of the suitcase.

Nandini smiled and shook her head "this place is good. Mumbai is too busy"

"What's in this place? Nothing to see...."

"We can go for a walk, and you can see" Nandini said...

Rasika agreed and both walked towards the college campus...

Some imprints of the moments you spend in the past life are always left but a person fails to recognise them.

As she walked towards the gates of the college, she came across every path, as if she knew the way.

"You know where are we going...you're just walking" Rasika said while huffing in between