Chapter 86

He fell on his knees when she reached him. He collapsed keeping his head in her lap. Nandini screamed loudly "you cannot leave me again, understand. You have to come back for me" she yelled so loud in shock that she fainted.

-----------------------------------

Suraj opened his eyes partially looking at her and trying to get up from her hold. He saw her arms encircled around him loosely. He was rather surprised to see Nandini's act of running and trying to save him when he wasn't actually in any threat. The worst part being she came as a shield but fell unconscious herself. He shook his head is dismay and tried getting up when he realised his both knees and right elbow got hurt badly "damn it" he muttered only when he felt shooting pain coming around the injured spots.

"are you alright?" a man in his forties came closer, Suraj briefly looked up at him then concluded he was the same man whose car accidently hit him.

"do I look alright to you?" Suraj angrily responded finally getting her arms off her and trying to stand up.

"Sorry, let me help you" said the man offering help to Suraj who reluctantly stood up holding his arm, "can you walk up to my car?"

"yes, I think I am still capable to walking a few steps" Suraj sounded sarcastic over the whole incident. This was the first time he hurt himself because of his own stupidity of turning around at the girl who came shouting at him as if some serial killer were behind him.

Suraj slowly sat next the driver seat in the front, somehow, he had to manage the blood oozing from his right elbow.

"who is this girl?" the man asked Suraj who was already frowning.

"She's my friend" Rasika said huffing in between while keeping her hands on her waist "Let us get her to the hostel."

Rasika looked at her friend lying on the road "Nandini, how can you be so stupid?" she murmured "can you please help me lift her up?" she requested the man who willingly came forward and helped Nandini lay on the back seat of the car.

Rasika help lay her friend's head on her lap and thought about Nandini's foolishness.

Suraj looked behind "try to wake her up".

Rasika stared at him "I already tried, looks like she needs a doctor."

"why did she came screaming behind me? Was someone shooting me? Just because she was shouting, I turned back, and I was accidently hit by the car." Suraj grumbled while Rasika was getting furious at him and Nandini as well who did not listen to her fully and started running as if Suraj was her boyfriend.

"I don't know Suraj, will you stop complaining. She must have sensed some danger that's why she came running after you." Rasika said adjusting her glasses.

"Danger? Really? She's freaking mad" Suraj angrily responded at Rasika who was trying to call out Nandini to wake her up.

"ok, should I drop you guys here" the man asked looking at the hostel gates.

Suraj nodded and quickly opened the door to step out when he saw his friend "Kunal, come here."

"what happened Suraj?" Kunal looked at his friend then his eyes scanned around looking at Rasika who was calling few girls for help.

Suraj without looking behind walked with Kunal to the hostel.

Rasika watched this and annoyingly nodded her head "ruthless".

She thanked the man and took Nandini to the medical room.

--------------------------------

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 24, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

A Dangerous Love Story (Book 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें