Chapter 72

Veni tried to sleep from the past few hours rolling herself from one side of the bed to another. Finally she woke up in need...this need was something different. She had been tempting for his touch from the past few hours.

Her mind wanted to reject the continuous thoughts flowing in her heart but her body and heart wanted him badly...

She got up from the bed and took off the gown then looked outside the window....it was pitch dark but hopefully she would be able to see any stars.

Standing in a thin white strapless dress with twinkle in her eyes she waited for an answer to all her questions. But all those answers would be received upon letting the demon do what he wants to... she wouldn't get a clue otherwise for any of her queries plus the desire building within was killing her...

She brushed her silk hair with her fingers and thought something...

Predictions are not good but they aren't useless as well... firstly she needs to find where the hell has she landed and how come Prithvi is taking care of her precisely. What does he want from her?

"Please help...someone help me" she shouted from her room....

Hearing the footsteps she quickly jumped back on the bed pretending in a deep sleep...

"Veni... are you ok?" Prithvi came closer to her face...

She didn't say anything but she didn't move after that...

Thinking it might be a bad dream he ignored and was about to leave when he saw her beautiful skin revealing under her dress.... She was an angel captured...

His hands touched her soft fingers then stroked upwards towards her fair arms.... Then her neck ...

Veni was feeling his touch and this was disquieting her....she tried to resistor herself....she had to control to find out the real side of all this...

He pulled her straps down...this time she thought of stopping him but then she felt him kissing on her shoulder and neck.... she enjoyed his touch and moaned a little...

Prithvi looked at her "Veni..."

She slowly opened her eyes to look at him...then quickly adjusted her dress and pulled away a little from his touch....

"Are you frightened?" he whispered coming closer to her

She closed her eyes trying to not look into his passionate eyes "yes..." she whispered back

He kissed her cheek then bent down towards her plush lips.... "Don't be" he said coming closer to her

He pressed her against the bed. Veni turned her head and closed her eyes. "Please, don't," she whispered.

But he held her securely, pining her with his weight. Supporting her with one muscular arm, he took her chin roughly, and turned her face to him. She averted her eyes as he searched her face.

He kissed her forcefully, bruising her lips. She tried not to respond, but his excitement filled her. She pushed against his shoulders with her considerable strength, but Prithvi was a huge man, rippling muscle.

He broke the kiss. Veni moved as far from him as she could, backing into her pillows. She curled herself in a ball, her heart racing. He grabbed her ankle, pulling her towards him and stretching her out on the bed. She tried to roll over, twist out of his grip, but he lunged with a speed belying his size, and with his free hand grabbed her by the hair, pulling her to him "you're mine."

He gently laid her down, releasing her hair. With her stretched across the bed, he straddled her hips, effectively pining her to the bed. He removed his sword belt and pulled his shirt loose. His eyes too were dark with desire.

He took her hand in his.... "Don't be scared Veni" he whispered kissing her palm... then kissed the pulse that beat wildly at her wrist.

Veni arched her back, throwing her breasts into relief only inches from him. He nestled his face into the valley between them drinking the scent of her through the satin of her dress. Veni felt his need for her deeper this time...

Prithvi wanted to taste her, he wanted to know the essence of her. The intensity of them confused him as well...he had never wanted such things before...

Her beauty was killing him...every part was seducing him to feel the hotness of her body...

Veni was definitely not prepared for this but she had no other way to get this fiend in her hands...she has to build up the trust and this was the only possible way for her.

She couldn't pretend that she wanted him because she actually did ...and the complexity of her feelings shook her...

"Can I ask something..." she tangled her fingers in his hair...

"Anything..." he traced the outline of her with the palms of his hand...

She closed her eyes at his touch "how many days have passed since I am here"

"Four months" he slid his palms down over her thighs

Shocked at the reply she opened her eyes and pulled away "what?"

"What happened Veni?" he said

"Four months...but how, I mean how can it be?" she murmured

His hands still on her thighs felt the heat of her skin "half of the time you were in deep sleep"

Veni wanted to shout at him but this was not the time...he was now telling her whatever she wanted to know...so she needs to calm down... she smiled a little then encircled her arms around his neck...

Blood rushed to his rapidly hardening body and he undressed her then kissed her breasts... he licked round the shape of them, the soft underside, then caught her nipple in his mouth and sucked hard...

"Don't want to show you how badly I want you Veni"

Feeling painful Veni almost screamed arching her back.... Prithvi sucked, licked, sucked the other nipple. This continued for a while. Sucking, licking, sucking. When he released her, she whimpered a protest but then opened her eyes watching him pull away...

"Prithvi... why am I here?" she looked at his messed hair while he was out of breathe...controlling his feelings somehow...

He came closer again, she gasped as he fell in top of her "because I wanted you here" he gazed in her eyes that were full of questions...

"You wanted me... but wh..." she was about to complete when he found her mouth again...he forced his tongue between her lips, his kisses were hot and urgent...

"I have fanaticised about you so many times" he breathed his words into her open mouth...

Veni couldn't understand the damn thing....her mind reeled backwards to his every word... "What did you fantasize about?"

"Tasting every inch of you. Hearing you scream out my name" he bit down on her flesh. She stiffened and cried out in pain...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------