Chapter 81

"You can't escape from me" said Kaka.... His eyes changed colours ...

"Kaka" Veni shrieked aloud and rushed out of the hospital...she had nowhere to go. Her own self was getting terrified today. It was simply impossible to face the evil, she hurriedly started the car and drove towards the main town centre... just on the way the car stopped...

Crying bitterly she stepped out of the car when her eyes fell on a white mist again...

She rubbed her eyes, wiped her tears to clear her vision. Shockingly she stepped a little closer "Grandma..."

Kamini smiled at Veni... "Do you remember the place I used to take you every time with me?"

"Yes...Grandma" Veni sobbed

"Come I will take you there" Kamini held her hand

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manohar knocked at the door but the door seemed open. He slide in to see Shama sleeping on the couch and no one was around.

He walked upstairs to check if Prithvi and Veni were safe...

"Prithvi" he knocked at the door... but got no response

He slide open the door only to check Prithvi was sleeping and Veni was nowhere to be seen...

He walked downstairs when Shama opened her eyes "Manohar..."

"Where's Kaka and Veni?" he queried

Shama tried explaining when they heard Prithvi screaming...

"What's happened to him?" Manohar rushed upstairs...

-----------------

Veni walked inside the temple, this time she was able to see her Mother, Grandmother, her Grandfather, Sarita "Aunty"

She cried aloud thinking about Sarita's death... "I couldn't save you aunty"

Sarita smiled at her "No my dear, you don't have to cry... just complete your mission. Just stop that evil to make you her prey in every life. Just finish it off forever"

Veni wiped her tears looking at the spirits around...

She was about to step ahead when she saw Kamla "no...Kamla, you too"

She felt awfully miserable at her and Sarita's death

Veni knew the evil spirit killed Kamla as well and now she's in Kaka... she folded her hands praying to God to save Kaka and nothing should happen to him.

She recalled her previous lives... She was the queen of Meharangarh and wife of Prithviraj when her own sister committed such a hideous act that made her kill herself. But she again took birth with new name and identity, she was Chandni and Prithviraj was Veer, but they were not able to meet because of her own evil sister who wanted to destroy her.

Veni wiped her tears and closed her eyes, this time the spirits joined her to destroy the evil...

-----------------------------

Manohar looked at Prithvi whose condition was getting worse... "I think we must take him to the hospital"

Shama looked at Prithvi who was now getting changed into a daemon, he pushed Manohar away and walked out of the room ...

"Manohar, just go after him. He shouldn't stop Veni" Shama said...