boys will be boys

"Lucky are those who finds true loyal friends in this fake world" - Unknown
Song: No role modelz - J. Cole
-------------------------------------------------------

Maxences POV:  

"Oh cosa mi fai Diavilo".  I said as I heard her walk out the door. I opened my eyes and looked down at my pants, and as I expected, the bulge was huge. Howdid she manage to make me so aroused just by fighting me? Fuck. And on the top of it all she still hadn't answered one single question about the ball and the other mafia which was my plan when I suggested to fight, get information out of her.Fucking useless. Also what the fuck was she doing in my gym, at 5 AM. Everyone knew that's when I was working out, so no one dared to come in that early, not that any of those lazy fuckers would even if they could though. But of course, here  she  comes. Walking like she owned the place, when I literally owned the place and had bought it with my own money.Bitch.

-------------------------------------------------------

After getting all my frustration over Evelyn out through a  2-hour  workout, Zane and Blaze were supposed to meet me so we could go  check out a new club I was thinking about buying.  It would be a normal club for every normal person, but for the mafia it would be a secret VIP lounge on the second floor where we could have meetings, fuck girls, drink, smoke and literally just do whatever  the fuck  we wanted. 

I walked out into the private zone of the gym where all the security stuff was, as well as my private shower. I stopped when I heard laughter coming from the security room. On instinct, a fraction of a second later, my gun was in my hand. I walked with my back against the wall towards the room. All my thoughts about anything else was gone, I was only focused on the target and the gun in my hand. Who the fuck deared to break into my gym at 7 in the morning.

But then, I recognized Zane's voice. Of course those bastards couldn't just wait in the car. I put the gun back in my bag. The boys already thought I was paranoid enough; I didn't have to give them another reason to believe I was fucking crazy. I walked into the room and saw them quickly cross out something on the computer. "Hey man" Blaze said, but he couldn't quite keep himself from laughing. "Hey" I said suspicious, my eyes turned into two small lines while staring at them "What were you laughing at?" I asked. "Oh nothing" Zane said with a big smirk. I rolled  my eyes. "I don't have time for this bullshit" I said and pulled up my gun. I was very impatient, and they were pissing me off. But they didn't even flinch at the sight of my gun pointed at them.

"Oh man, that doesn't work on us anymore" Zane said and raised one eyebrow. "You've  pulled that up on us too many times, and still never shot once, you just love us too much" Blaze teased. "There's a first time for everything" I said as I walked over to the computer, still pointing the gun at Blazes head. We all knew I would never shoot them, but I wished they would have been a little more scared. "I wouldn't do that if I was you" Zane said just as I clicked on one of the tabs that were open; the security camera.  A huge picture of me laying on the floor with a big bulk in my grey sweatpants came up on the screen, and not just on that one  computer, on every computer and screen in the whole room. "What the fuck" I yelled. These fuckers had been fucking watching me and Evelyn's fight on replay.

I turned around and  threw away the gun, I chose to just beat them up instead, that, I could do and they knew I would, without hesitation.  But as I turned around I saw thta they had already run out of the room and I could hear them laughing and giggling like two 5-year-old girls while running down the hall. To think that they were a part of the most feared mafia in Italy was just ridiculous. They were so fucking childish. One moment I considered running after them. But instead I just turned back to the computer and deleted the picture, and the video as well, while damning that fucking girl. This was all her fault. Oh how much I despised her, always showing up everywhere, distracting me, and now also making a fool out of me infront of my friends.