not what I expected

" Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude and a lady with class" - unknown
Song: Plain Jane REMIX - A$ap Ferg and Nicki Minaj
—————————————
Evelyns POV:

We could hear the music clearly even from where we were standing in line. I had expected the line to be long on an opening night, but not this long. We'd been here for probably half an hour, and had only moved like five inches forward in line. "If we have to wait any more I will literally fuck the guard to get us in" I said to Sienna and Lula. "Calm down Eveee, we will be first in line soon. See! There are just a couple of people infront of us" Lula answered with the positive attitude as always. Couple of people?! What? There were at least 30 people in front of us. How the actual fuck could she be that positive all the time?!

I couldn't even walk a minute without complaining or getting angry at something/someone. I just huffed in response while Sienna laughed. But like seriously how could these two be fucking happy and optimistic all the time?  Hopefully I would learn from them.

Seeing the line finally moved a little forward I was about to follow, but before I got the chance to move my feet, I could feel someone push me from behind, making me almost fall on the ground due to my high red bottoms, almost. Steadying myself, I turned around with an angry look ready to push whoever did it back. I came face to face with a tall blonde guy who had an just as angry look on his face. He was tall and had dark blue eyes. He looked like he was just a couple of years older than me.

"What the fuck!" I yelled in his face, the second I had realized what had happend, my adrenaline went crazy and all my fear and common sense was gone. I didn't give a shit how much  taller, bigger, stronger or older than me. "Sorry sexy but the line was moving and you weren't" he said with a smirk. That fucking cunt. "Couldn't you see I was about to move before you decided to put your big fat hands on me and push me you donkey!" I yelled back, I could feel my blood start boiling.

I had always had a problem with keeping my temper, however in the last year, after everything, it had gotten a lot worse. Taking a step towards him I snared "Oh, and by the way, don't call me sexy, you should just have said sorry and kept that big mouth of yours shut." He looked shocked for a second before composing himself and taking a step towards me. "But I didn't, so what are you gonna do about it? Lol, Like you could do anything anyways." He looked me up and down and smirked before he started to turn back around to his friends.

If there was one thing I hated it was people underestimating me. And on a close second place, I hated douche bags like him, that thought they could do and say whatever they want because no one had ever dared to say against them. But today, he had messed with the wrong girl. I was going to fucking show him what I could do about it. Before he could register what I did, I threw a punch directly against his nose. When I heard it snap, I felt satisfied. The guy broke out screaming like a little girl, and everyone around were left with shocked looks on their face.

Meanwhile Sienna and Lula just started to chuckle. "Yeah, you really shouldn't have said that" Sienna breathed out between laughs. I started laughing as well. We probably looked like three crazy bitches, well maybe we were crazy bitches. Who cares? "You fucking bitch, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" the guy screamed. «Well first of all, next time, don't underestimate someone just because she's a girl, and secondly, don't be a fucking smart ass after pushing someone" I answered with a sarcastic smile before turning back around to the line and my friends. "Fucking crazy bitch" I heard him mutter under his breath before leaving with his friends to fix his face, I guessed. I smirked. I deffinetly was a crazy bitch. And that was one of the things I loved about myself. «Im sorry to say, but you kinda deserved it bro" I heard one of his friends say. «And she was fucking hot» was the last thing I heard before they completely dissapeared. My smirk turned into a grin.