euphoria

"Two souls don't find eachother simply by accident"

Song: OHMAMI by Chase Atlantic
————————---------------------------------
Evelyns POV:

"I love you"

Fuck.Fuck.FUCK.

I could swear my heart stopped beating. Not now. Please. Not right after the call I got on the way here. A call that could solve everything and give me the answers I needed. Couldn't he just have waited a couple weeks to let me figure my shit out? But no, of course the universe just HAD to test me even more.

Of course I loved him, I really did. I'd never felt anything like this for anyone else, ever. My whole heart was his. He had stolen it without me even noticing. Every touch, every smile, every look, made me fall harder. But saying it out loud? Open up and be vulnerable? It was... hard. But I had to say it back. The only other option was to not say it back and break his heart, lose him? No, no. In addition, that would be a complete lie. He had opened up and been vulnerable and honest in front of me, I should be able to do the same back.

I looked into those beautiful golden eyes, that were filled with eager and hope. I could simply not not say it back. I loved him, and he deserved to know.

I took a deep breath and smiled. "Maxence, I love you too" I said back. His whole face lit up at the sound of my words. His gorgeous smile appeared on his face and was wider than ever. "Really?" he asked, "Really" I answered. Our smiles had never been bigger as he leaned down to kiss me. I felt an euphoric feeling that I never wanted to let go off. That moment right there, was the happiest I had ever been, and probably the happiest I would ever be again.

"Say it again" he whispered in my ear. I laughed. "Maxence, I love you". He kissed my soft spot. "I love you so much". He said against my skin. It was a whisper, but I heard it clear as day. The sound of the words coming out of his mouth, warmed my heart. I had never felt more loved. Nothing could compare to this. I never wanted this moment to end.

After finishing the wine and the dessert he brought, we got back in the car and headed to his place. He rested his hand on my inner thigh, and his touch felt even more igniting than usual. I couldn't stop smiling, and neither could he. I kept looking over at him as he drove. "Can't believe I'm yours?" he said with a cocky smirk. I laughed, and there he was: cocky Maxence was back. "It surprises me you could keep your comments in that long. I almost started thinking something was wrong, like the loove was getting to your head or something" I laughed. His hand on my thigh gave me a light squeeze as he answered. "You have gotten to my head Caro". We stopped at a red light and he looked over at me. "Oh yeah?" I said and kissed him. He tasted so good. I was so intoxicated by everything that happend that night and all of him that all worries and doubts were like erased from my mind.

As we started pulling up to the house, his hand was sliding higher and higher up my thigh. I felt myself getting very wet. He had made me soak just by touching me before so I wasn't surprised. He wasn't either when his hands reached my panties and he could feel them being wet. He knew the effect he had on me. He stopped the car, but let the engine run so the music didn't stop. Another thing I loved about this man was his taste in music. OHMAMI by Chase Atlantic was playing. Man I loved that song. He unbuckled my belt and patted his lap. "Come here" he said with his raspy voice, it always got like that when he was horny. Lower than usual. I climbed over the seats and sat crossed over on his lap. I could feel his already hard dick against my wet panties.

He grabbed my face with both his hands, slowly. I could already feel that this time would be different. I had always heard people say that the sex was different when it was with someone you loved and it was mutual love, maybe they were right. The way he touched me right now, was different. He had always sparked feelings and fireworks inside of me by his touch, but this time, It felt like every place his skin touched mine burned (but like a good burn) and ignited an euphoric feeling.