I'm most likely killed

«Let it hurt until it can't hurt anymore» -Liam Ryan
Song: numb- Tom Odell
———————————————————————————————
Maxences pov:

I lit a cigarette and stared at the bloodbath I had just created. The best part was that it felt fucking great. This was who I was supposed to be, not the weak as bitch I was with Her. This is me and it's gonna stay that way.
Before I had been with her, people had thought of me as the devil, but now they saw me as a love-sick puppy. I became soft, and people had begun to see it. Threats were made, and gangs tried to ambush us, just because of her.
But now that she's gone, I'm back to the devil I once was. They now have even more reason to fear me than before because the small amount of humanity that was left has now vanished. I am the most feared mafia in the world, and I'm gonna prove it. The work I just did is just a taste of what's to come. Hell will break loose, cause the devil is finally back.

''Max?''  Zane's voice echoed throughout the now silenced club. Turning around, I threw my still-lit cigarette on the ground and faced him. From the look on his face, I knew something was wrong. ''I know you are hurt, but no one has heard from Evelyn since she left. The girls are worried.'' hearing her name I felt my blood boil. I took the gun I had in my waistband and shot the glass right beside Zane's head. He didn't even flinch, guess he's used to it by now.
''Don't ever mention her name again. Capisci?'' Zane nodded. However, I saw that he wanted to say something, I'm glad he didn't. '' I wanna get wasted tonight, so it would be fantastic if you could get someone to clean up the mess'' I said while walking out the door. Not even caring to hear his response I got inside the car and sped to the mansion.

All I needed now was to get changed, wasted,  and to fight and fuck.

—————————

Entering the club, Fukk Sleep by A$AP Rocky blasted trough the speakers. The place looked as good as new, and it was packed with people. Walking further into the club, all eyes were on me. Women in short revealing dresses eyed me while the guys covered away, not daring to look into my eyes. I had missed the feeling. The feeling of power.
Reaching my VIP lounge a waitress with blonde long hair and a short golden dress rushed over asking what I would like to drink. ''Do you want the usual? Dry martini?'' She asked while pushing her breasts into my face. ''No. Give me a bottle of Russo-Baltique Vodka'' I commanded without even looking at her. After about five minutes my 1.3 million dollar vodka arrived, without even thinking I took a big shot straight from the bottle. The burning sensation ran down my throat. It felt fucking good, and after a couple of more shots, I didn't feel a thing.

I saw the guys dancing with Lula and Sienna. They all looked happy. Despite being happy for them, I felt sick simply by watching them.
As I turned to avoid vomiting, I noticed a brunette dancing. She looked familiar.
Her eyes were shining in the light, they had this cold blue color. And her body looked like it was curved by God. She turned around and met my gaze. She smirked while continuing to dance in the middle of the crowd.

- Stuck on you by Giveon

There was nothing around me that I could sense except for her, as though I was under a spell. All of a sudden, she pointed for me to come over. As I made my way towards her, I could only concentrate on those beautiful ice blue eyes.
Her smell was delicious, coconut and vanilla. My favorite. As she placed my hands on her body, I moved them to her waist. Neither of us broke the gaze. I was warmed up by her touch. We pushed our foreheads together and closed our eyes while swaying to the music.
"I miss you" her soft voice whispered. Her voice was the most beautiful sound I knew. "You're my baby even when you leave me," I said back, knowing nothing could change the way I felt about her.

"Max? Are you okay?" Blake's voice suddenly interrupted. My eyes shot open, and there I was, alone in the middle of the dance floor. I felt cold again, all the warmth was gone from my body. And the only feeling left was emptiness. Blake, Zane, Lula, and Sienna all looked at me with worried expressions. "Yeah, I just think I should go home" I left without even hearing the response.

The cold air hit my face and the music started to fade. I had missed the feeling. The feeling only she could give me. Fuck! I am not gonna turn into the weak-ass bitch again.
I heard a group of guys walking against me, perfect! I bumped into the biggest one in the group. "Watch where you're walking asshole," he said. Turning around with a smirk I threw a punch at his nose, making it snap. His friends launched against me, but I fought them off as well. However, one of them got in a pretty solid punch. And the pain felt good. "Don't you guys know who the fuck I am?" My voice was cold and confident. One of the guys got a clear look at me, and I could see the fear in his face when he realized "Yo-y-you are Ma-a-xence D'Amore". As soon as the other guys realized, they all scattered. Laughing, I walked to my car not even caring how much I had to drink, and started to drive home.

———————————

The sun shined through the curtains, and I felt a throbbing pain in my face. I liked the feeling of physical pain a lot more than emotional pain. I got out of bed to take a piss. I looked into my golden eyes in the mirror, they were blodshot, and looked cold.
She always used to love my eyes, I remember her saying that they gave her a warm feeling when I looked at her. Well whatever warmth she may have seen, was deffinetly gone. Forever.
I hit the frame of the bathroom door with my bare knuckles on the way out. Ouch. But it couldn't even begin to  compare to the pain I felt just from thinking about her for two fucking seconds.

I returned to my bed to find an envelope on it. It had my name and adress on it, and the stample on the back showed that it was from New York. My heart started beating... i could feel the blod rush trough my fingertips as I tore open the envelope.

Inside, there was a letter.

Dear Maxence

I know I'm the last person you'd like to hear from. And that you probably hate me.
understand, I hate me too.
But I want you to know that everything was real. All the feelings.
All the moments.
Everything.
My very first time seeing you, I was taken in by the golden eyes of yours, feeling a connection I had never experienced before.
That day I didn't know who you were, but I knew it wasn't the last time I would see you.
And unfortunately the next time you were my enemy.
But I still fell for you.
I never pretended. Even though I wanted to so badly. Everything would have been so much easier.
But I fell and fell hard.
I was holding back from giving you all my love because I believed that you murdered my father, but I loved you regardless of whether you did it or not.
My mafia told me that you did it.
However, I always had my doubts.
My doubt was right, you didn't.
Leaving Italy to go back to New York was because I wanted to know the truth.
The truth is that my mother, who abandoned me, was the one to murder my father.
She took advantage of my sorrow and used it so I would kill you.
The leader of the most powerful mafia in the world.
But it didn't work, because our love was too strong.
I had multiple opportunities to kill you, but I never could.
She is therefore no longer only after you, but also after me. 
I wish I had asked you, so none of this would happen.
But I guess everything happens for a reason right?
I want you to know that you are my favorite person and I love you for infinity.
It hurts me that our time was short, cause when you read this I'm most likely- ''

"-killed... Maxence she is dead'' Tony said with sorrow laced in his voice. A tear fell from my eye onto the letter ruining her name at the end.

I had lost the only thing I love in this world. Evelyn was dead and I swore to myself I would get  revenge even if the was the last thing I did.