blind date

«Something in his eyes, made me want to break my own walls down» -Unknown
Song: Close- Nick Jonas
————————————————————————
«I can't believe you guys made me do this!What if he's an absolute douche? Or looks like shrek?» I said while me and the girls were walking away from the parking lot and towards the resturant. I drove here on my bike whilst they had taken a cab. «Relaaax Eve, the boys said that he's good looking and nice» Sienna said and rolled her eyes. «It's good for you to find someone new! It's been over a year since you and Scott broke up. It's time for you to go out and meet someone new. It will be fun, I promise!» Lula ensured me.

———————————————————————

After I came home from the library in a shitty mood because of Maxence (shocker right?) the girls tried to lighten my mood with a surprise.

«We met the two sweetest guys last night and we agreed to go on a double date. But we couldn't just leave you here. So we asked if they had a single friend they could bring, and they did!! They're a trio just like us!!» Lula had said with a big grin. They probably thought I would be super happy jumping and jiggeling just like them. But instead, to their dissapointment, I refused to go.

I still had insane trust issues from my relationship with Scott and I hadn't been on any dates since we broke up. I hadn't even touched a guy, exept from Maxence, but he didn't really count, it's not like I was in love with him or something..

So going on a date seemed like an absolute nightmare.. But after hours of persuasion and bribing I agreed when they promised to buy me Ben and Jerrys and tacos the next day.. What can I say, I had a weak spot for food. In addition I realized that it actually would be a perfect distractiom to get Maxence out of my head. Maybe if I had a boyfriend or just another guy to focus on, my mind would stop thinking of him every fucking second of the day..

So there I was, walking into a fancy ass expensive resturant, on my way to my first blind date, while trying to forget about some stupid golden eyes...

————————————————————————

«I'm so exited!!» Lula whispered while we were looking around to find the two «really cute boys» and my mysterious blind date. Me and Sienna laughed. «There they are!» Sienna suddenly said and I followed her gaze to three guys sitting at the table furthest away from us. The table was in a private section of the resturant, right next to the windows that were overlooking the city. We started to walk over towards them, Sienna waved and one of them waved back. I'm not gonna lie, they all were really cute, or atleast the two I could see. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad?

But right as that thought had crossed my mind the third guy got up to greet us, and as always when I saw those golden sparkling eyes, my heart stopped beating. Of course it was him. Maxence fucking D'amore.

I had to act fast.. «I need to use the bathroom» I said to the girls while quickly turning around and speeding away in the opposite direction.
I saw the WC mark and almost sprinted the last few meters.

I closed the door behind me and let out the breath I had been holding in since my little gasp when I realized who my «blind date» was. I had to get away, there was NO way I was going to sit through a dinner with him after our last two conversations. I didn't want the girls to know that I knew him either. Wait!? Did they know he was in the mafia?! No that's not possible. They were so innocent, there's no way they knew about the mafia in Sicily..

I leaned down to one of the sinks and started washing my face with ice cold water to try and clear my mind. Thank god I didn't put on any makeup (in protest against Sienna and Lula). While washing my face my thoughts were running wild. How was I gonna get out of this? Could they see me if I  ran from the bathroom and straight to the exit? Running away would be a pussy move though.. He would think that I was weak.. I couldn't be weak, again. No. I had to be a bad bitch, be ice cold and continue the mission. I had to remember who he was and what he had done, and that I hated him.. Even more after yesterday.