🅲2

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

For the next few days, Y/N had been getting herself involved with more treasure hoarders for her enjoyment.  It was what she did. Much like the boat sinking incident, she had more jobs just for them.

"So." She laid down a map over the table they stood around. "There's ruins over in this area." She said, pointing over by the Thousands Winds Temple. "You might want to be careful going in. If you run into any of Mondstadt's Knights you're as good as dead." She warned.

The men around the table gulped. "What happens if we do run into them?" One of them spoke up.

She smirked, "We'll cross that bridge when necessary." Telling them to fight would be stupid. Nobody in their right mind would challenge the Favonious Knights. "The hell are you waiting for? Get to it." She ordered. The men nodded their head quickly and shuffled out.

She was used to being feared. It made her feel powerful. She had lied to those poor fools. Telling them 'We'll split the treasure and go our separate ways.' Of course not. She would take their findings and leave them unable to fight back. There always was some part of her that still acted like her old Harbinger rank.

She crossed her arms thinking about what could possibly be hiding in those ruins. Taking a step out from the old abandoned run down and broken down shed, she stretched her arms over head.

Deciding that it was boring standing around, Y/N decided to take a walk down to Windrise, and the big tree. The breeze brisked her softly, not too cold and not too hot. She wasn't too far from the tree. The abandoned shed was just past Falcon Coast.

Encountering a few hilichurls she swiftly shot them down, barely breaking a sweat. In fact, she found it fun to shoot them down for fun. They continued coming at her, and she continued to take them all down. Electro had its downfalls when lacking elemental reactions. But she didn't mind it at all.

Finishing the job she put the bow away and continued walking down her path towards the tree.

--------------

Approaching the tree she could already see someone standing there, with their sword in the ground kneeling next to it. With a closer inspection it was a woman, but she was unable to tell who it was. Slowing down her pace she carefully came up on the big tree. The woman seemed to notice her and stood up giving a small wave.

Y/N waved back not wanting to seem disrespectful. She seemed more than just a normal random person with a sword. She carried a vision on her waist, an anemo one. Perhaps she hadn't been paying too much attention to the Mondstadt civilians. Then again, she doesn't stick around long enough to inspect.

The sword she carried was so beautifully crafted and so sharp looking. She slowly made her way up to the woman but carefully. The blonde woman asked a question, "Hello." She spoke softly, "I didn't know many other people came by this tree. Nobody's usually here when I visit."