C̶̩̫͍̿̏̀̉̄̒ͅ1̶̨̡̞̞̼̟̱̈́̆̀̽͑̋̋̔4̵̨̭͖̺̺͈͎̝͎͉̀͒́̓

Era of a Fractured Truth: Final.

End of the week.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

It was finally the day when Y/N would confront the Tsaritsa. Was she a nervous wreck? Most definitely. She would go against her on her own multiple times, so it wasn't new. Never did she expect to bring a group of people. She was more worried for their safety than her own. Especially after their kind words.

Still, she hasn't spoken to Scaramouche. He didn't seem to even glance her way anymore. They would pass by each other, and time seemed to freeze for a split moment before continuing. Signora on the other hand, now had to slice her time with both of them in half so she can speak to the two of them. Not being on speaking terms was making it difficult.

Y/N had to push her personal feelings aside. Although, she did want to take the time to speak to him like an adult, and be the bigger person. Just because they weren't technically adults didn't mean they had to act like children. But that would have to come later.

Now, she descended down the steps onto the lower rank floor. Once again all eyes turned to her but this time, they didn't look so worried as they did the other times. Before she could even find the time to speak, Lyudmila, Mikkhail, Ekaterina, Nadia, and Viktor came up to her.

"We're ready." Lyudmila stated. The others nodded with her. They looked much more relaxed around Y/N now, not so tense. Looking just behind them, the others seemed the same way. Still, they bowed their heads towards her.

"You guys really don't have to do that with me. I don't really care much for formalites." Y/N said. With confused glances to one another, they straighten their backs cautiously. "Anyways, we should probably make this quick. Don't want to linger around her any longer than necessary."

The six of them went up the staircase, not stopping when they reached the high rank floor. Multiple people were now here though. It didn't make any difference. The ones that were here though weren't even that high in ranking either. Fatui agents and cicn mages are only allowed on this floor without real supervision because the Harbingers pick and choose from them to help out.

Legionnaires were almost the same but they received their orders directly from the Tsaritsa, so they stayed up here for her. The only real highest ranking people were the Eleven Harbingers, who have almost free reign with any ranking.

Taking a few steps down the hallway to her chambers the temperature drop was not hard to feel. It's not too bad until you get directly inside. "Sorry for the no warning, but it'll be pretty cold inside, but we won't stay for long. Just long enough to make our point." Turning around she could see they hadn't really been affected by it. So she continued walking.