🅲6

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧Y/N had been dusting shelves off the lab that Noelle brought herself into

✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧
Y/N had been dusting shelves off the lab that Noelle brought herself into. The lab looked as if it hadn't been cleaned in a few days. However, if anything that couldn't be possible. Noelle semms to clean every centimeter of this entire building every day. The poor girl doesn't even give herself a break. Speaking of Noelle, she headed off to another room to clean in there.

She sighed and looked at the ground. There had been blueprints to who knows what scattered on the ground. Carefully, she picked them up and scanned them curiously. It was pretty mixed. Potions, weapons, plants, and a load more of confusing things.

She stacked them on the table into a neat pile and pushed them aside. There were beakers of liquids still settled on the tabletop. She decided it would be best to not mess with anything. It was interesting to say the least. The place looks like an art studio and a science lab combined together. Taking a step back, she admired her work. The room had been cleaned from the ground to the walls. She even took it upon herself to organize the tabletops.

Footsteps were heard coming back down the hall and a face peeked from behind the door. "How's it going?" Noelle asked, walking inside. Her eyes widened and she covered her mouth with her hands. "Oh my, It's so spotless! I've only left you for about 20 minutes and the lab looks brand new!" Her eyes practically sparkled as she looked around the room.

"It wasn't too difficult. I could've done it with my eyes closed." Y/N answered not really seeing what was so impressive about a clean room.

Noelle gave a close eyed smile, "My thanks to you. Kaeya will be pleased to hear you're doing good work!"

Y/N felt her entire body burn up with anger at the name. "Really? And what exactly does his opinion have to do with anything?" She questioned.

Noelle folded her hands in front of her, "Well. He told me to report back your progress at the end of each day of your week. To be very honest.." She paused tapping her chin, "Even if you decided to sit around and not help me I would've given you a good word regardless."

Y/N folded her arms across her chest. "You would lie for a complete stranger that is only here because they're being punished?" Noelle nodded, which made Y/N more confused. "You do know what I did right? I tried stealing from your precious Mondstadt ruins."

Noelle nodded again. "Jean informed me beforehand so I wouldn't be surprised when you showed up. She also gave me your reasoning, so how could I possibly be mad at someone with such pure intentions?"

This information was sweet and sickening. Was everyone in this nation really so scaringly nice? "What else needs cleaning?" She asked, changing the topic away from her. Noelle took a second to think and perked up.

"Actually, I have something that might be more up your alley than cleaning. Recently I got a complaint from a traveling merchant that there was a giant robot creature stomping around the Thousands Wind temple. With a little bit of investigation it seems to be a ruin guard. I had intended to go out and fight it but I ended up taking too many jobs at once." She laughed at the end.