🅲19

The tension in the air was thick

The tension in the air was thick. Wind breezed past them, whisking both of the fighters' hair around. Both of them ready to snap in an instant. The only sounds were electricity cracking, and the wind blowing. Something in the trees must've fallen; probably an apple. When it did, it began.

The traveller launched themself forward. Quick on their feet they swung their sword to her chest. Y/N was already a step ahead of them. She turned her body to the side and the sword grazed past her.

Without hesitation, Y/N grabbed the sword in her hand. She sent shockwaves down it and into the blonde's body. A crack was heard and the traveller moved their leg to the side to stabilize themself. While doing that they sent rocks of geo growing towards her. The traveller moved their free hand to the hilt. Concentrating on using the two elements, they encased the sword in anemo energy.

She smirked seeing they were using both the elements at once. Still holding the sword she yanked it towards her, sending the blonde stumbling over her leg. Kicking them swiftly into the chest, she infused her leg with electro.

With a huff they tumbled back. Y/N wasn't going to let them get another chance to attack. Still not drawing her weapon she picked them up by the arm. Shocking them teasingly at first. They kicked their legs at her but she increased the electricity.

After a good few seconds she threw them back to the ground. It was painfully obvious that even with two elements, they had them nowhere close to being mastered. Shaking, they pulled themselves to their feet.

Even without a weapon in hand, she still was much faster and stronger than the traveller. It made her wonder if she'd always been strong, or if they had just been abnormally weak.

"We're not finished yet." Slamming their hand onto the ground Y/N felt the ground start to shake. Looking down she saw there was a geo pillar starting to surround her. It completely surrounded her. She could feel the shaking beneath her feet.

She laughed to herself. For the fun of it, she allowed her electro energy to die down. From outside the pillar the traveller scrambled to pick up their weapon which had been pushed away from them. It was oddly quiet, and the intense aura that once surrounded them was diminishing.

Paimon floated down from where she had been to avoid being caught in the crossfire. It was difficult to see what was going on so she slowly floated around her companion. "Woah, you got her!"

Everything fell silent.

"And to think she was once a fatui Harbinger. Childe put up a way better fight. You know, you got me worried for a second there." She continued on. Although something wasn't right in the traveler's mind. It had been too easy.

"It's just like the fatui." They started saying. "They act like bigshots, but don't have the skills to back it up completely. But I don't think-"

"You might want to silence your pet..."