🅲7

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧Kaeya walked back to the headquarters spinning the frozen arrow in his hand

✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧
Kaeya walked back to the headquarters spinning the frozen arrow in his hand. He hummed to himself not thinking about anything in particular. The city had gone quiet, much quieter than usual. Making his way up the stairs the guards were just switching out and heading in for the night.

They saluted him with a quick 'Good night captain' and headed in. The door creaked as he made his entrance. To his surprise, he had visitors waiting for his arrival.

"Kaeya." They started. Kaeya cocked his head to the side with a smile.

"If it isn't my two favorite travelers." He spoke nicely. There standing before him was the blonde Traveler, and Paimon, their little floating pixie. "What have I done to possibly be in your very busy presence?"

Paimon crossed her arms angrily and floated up to them. "Earlier, we saw you bring a lady in here! Then we saw you walk her home!"

Kaeya played his innocent card and blinked his eye. "Lady.. lady.." he hummed. "Oh, her. Does she catch your eye? I hadn't assumed she was your type traveler."

The blonde stood there, mouth opened slightly. "N-no that's not what Paimon means. You need to be care-"

The sentence wasn't even finished before Kaeya cut in, "Careful? Oh trust me, I'm quite good with the ladies. I'll stay on her good side."

The traveler shook their head, "No I mean. That woman.. she's a har-"

Once again, Kaeya stepped in. "Hard catch? My my, are you trying to get her for yourself? Such a rowdy one aren't you?"

The blonde seemed to be irritated and annoyed at his actions. They weren't able to decipher what in the hell was going on with him, or why he was finishing the sentence. "Is she like.. special to you?"

"Hmm.. she could be." He tapped his chin. "I don't like sharing honorary knight, however if you—" Kaeya didn't even finish his sentence, because now it was the travelers turn to cut in.

"No no. It was nothing. But if I may ask, what is that frozen thing in your hand?"

"Oh this?" Kaeya turned his hand which still held the frozen arrow. Lifting an eyebrow he crushed it with his hand and let it shatter into the ground. The arrow hadn't even been recognizable anymore. "It's nothing."

Both Paimon and the blonde stood in disbelief but didn't question any further. "Alright.. Well sorry for the interruption. I think Paimon and I mistook the lady we saw with you."

"Don't worry your little blonde head over it." Kaeya laughed. He walked past the two of them waving his hand. "You two have a safe night now."

——————————————-

The next day Y/N woke up to peace and quiet. There was no knocking on her door, so she could only assume Kaeya was either late, or not coming to pick her up. Which was a relief since his little nickname stunt he pulled last night still irritated her.