🅲25

"Barbatos

"Barbatos."

The bard was sitting up on a rock with his legs crossed. His elbows rested on his knees and his head was being held up by his hands. Wind circled around him, blowing his braids around his head. "No need to call me by that name, Venti works just fine!"

Y/N was in too much pain to argue back with him so she didn't. "Right... Venti." She corrected herself. "Why would you come all the way out here? Thought you went into hiding or something."

Venti giggled and waved his hand, "Pshh, please. Hiding? I did no such thing! At least not this time." He quietly added the last thing to himself. Uncrossing his legs he leaped down from his perch on the rock. Softening his descent with the wind. "But I came here because I heard a little birdie say my name! Well, it was more of a curse but it's nothing new."

She slowly remembers how she had cursed him and his nation a few moments ago. "Oh right. Yeah you're right, I did do that. What, are you going to banish me from your luxurious kingdom?"

"Nope!" Venti responded. "But, I will play you a song. Free of charge."

"I'm leaving."

Venti appeared in front of Y/N in a blink of an eye. Wind swirled around him and he put his arms out. "Wait wait wait! Hear me out." Venti snapped his fingers and a lyre appeared in his arms. "You're injured, yes? This is a special tune." He strummed one of the strings and a lovely note was played.

The cuts and scrapes bleeding from Y/N's arms, legs, and cheek were starting to sting but she sure as hell had enough strength to escape from whatever Venti was about to start playing.

He strummed another note, and then followed up with more. Soon it became a soothing sound.

"With all the threats I bear, I may seek out those in need.
Why do they shout my name? Life didn't treat them fair."

While he recited his poem the teal in his braids began to glow and wind swirled around him.

"All else matters not when you're defeated and alone.
To heal and revive the kindness they wished was shown."

The words were getting a little more personal the more she thought about it. The wind circled itself around Y/N. A strange feeling of warmth washed over her body.

"To the ones who abandoned the poor young soul, will face appropriate time.
"Six, Eight, and eleven all made mistakes, serving under the frosty crime."

The injuries on Y/N's body slowly started disappearing and the pain was subsiding. The wind blew on her face and caused her to shield herself.

Venti played a final note and ended by strumming all the strings at once. "Are you feeling better?" The wind stopped and everything went still again. Y/N looked down at her body and could see the wounds were removed. Her clothes were still tattered, but other than that she was fine.