🅲24

CW! Blood and violence. But nothing new, yk?

 But nothing new, yk?

"Eyes in the sky!"

Two electro arrows locked on to their target while the physical one was manually aimed. The incoming Mitachurls were struck right in the mask. Electricity cracked around the arrows for a few moments until they were shocked and collapsed to the ground.

More growling was heard from behind her. Sighing, she turned around and dashed up to the hilichurls that were trying to sneak attack.

Her movements were swift. Seemingly appearing out of nowhere in front of the monsters, she uppercutted one of them sending it to the ground.

Turning to the right she punched another one square in the face. It cried out in pain and held onto its face. The final one took its club and jumped up into the sky for an aerial attack.

Y/N sidestepped out the way and took hold of the hiluchurls' leg. It made a confused sound but didn't have enough time to react. Y/N threw the hilichurl into the one she previously punched and sent them both falling over.

Once the job was done she stood back and admired her own work. She definitely didn't have to go so hard on them, but it was way more fun to put on a show for herself.

"This would be a perfect photo. Now then. Time for the next camp."

Truthfully, Y/N didn't know where the hell she was. She had just been walking to camp after camp, not paying attention to where she was going. That was the eighth one she cleared out on her own. The initial goal was fifteen.

She stepped through the bushes and smirked seeing she had spotted her next monster camp. It was a lot quieter than the ones before, she wasn't able to hear any growling or strange hilichurl language coming from it. Perhaps they were taking a nice little nap.

But as she stepped closer she found out that wasn't the case. Instead of seeing mitachurls, samachurls, and whatever other creatures lie around she found humans. Lounging away walking around their camp. But they weren't just regular humans.

She stumbled into a fatui camp.

Just great luck. Footsteps could be heard behind her and she didn't want to waste time to figure out who was trying to run up on her and went to summon an arrow. However, her reaction time was just a mere second too slow.

"Freeze!"

A gun was pressed to her forehead the moment she turned around. With closer inspection it had been a pyro bracer. His face was bandaged up, so his expression couldn't be read. But the way his eyes narrowed down on her said a lot more than words could've.

"You... Aren't you..."

The words didn't get to finish coming out of his mouth before Y/N lifted her leg and kicked the gun from his hands. He turned quickly to go reach for it again before he was struck with her other leg in the head. He stumbled off balance and Y/N to the opportunity to run out from the bushes.