🅲3

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

The walk back to Mondstadt was pretty silent. Except for the occasional questions from Y/N such as 'Do you take many people in?' Or 'How many criminals do you take in a day?' The questions were common, so easily answered. The silence in between was so loud, but it all ended when they walked through the familiar city gates.

Eyes turned to Y/N who was in between the two knights with her arms behind her head. She wasn't foreign to the spotlight, but it was odd being back in it again. Except she was pretty infamous with being around in the spotlight. It was a shocker not even Jean could recognize her.

They approached the steps to the Knights of Favonius Headquarters and stopped just short of the door. "Please hold, I would hate to directly interrupt the acting grandmaster. I will grab someone else to take you to her, and explain the situation." He turned to Y/N, "For your sake, it would be highly appreciated if you didn't try to run off."

She tilted her head innocently, "Me? Run off? And miss the opportunity to have my second conversation with Jean herself? It would be quite impolite to do so." The knight stared at her blankly before turning to the other one. They gave each other a nod and he walked off leaving Y/N and the other man.

Y/N looked around the area. There were a few people who stared at her, and some whispering to each other. Although, there really weren't many people there to begin with.

A few moments later, the other Knight had walked out but this time he was accompanied by someone else. He had a long blue ponytail that ran down and stopped just before his waist. Over his right eye he wore an eyepatch. With a closer inspection at his clothes, they were much different than most of the people around here. He has a long fur going around his shoulder and a black corset around his waist. Y/N looked down at his waist and she could see a shiny blue cryo vision.

"Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to assist us Captain Kaeya." The man who went to get him said.

Kaeya stepped down the steps and up to Y/N, "It's not a problem." His voice was smooth, certainly not what Y/N had expected him to sound like. "Jean is actually finishing some of her work at the moment, so I appreciate you coming to me instead."

The two Knights did a salute, "Shall we leave her in your hands?" One of them asked.

"Yes. I want you to make sure those other treasure hoarders are dealt with." He answered. The two knights nodded and shuffled back down the steps, leaving Y/N and Kaeya there alone.

"Well then. To make Jean's life easier when she gets the chance to talk to you, I would like to ask you some questions." Kaeya said once they were out of sight.

"Understandable, lay them on me." Y/N responded. Kaeya looked surprised, but pleased.

"Interesting. No refusal?"