EPISODE 6

Yi feng go to hospital to meet his father... He was in another city.. He decided to stay in his own house for some days, he decided when his father get healed, he will go back...

In the fang mansion...

At night

Grandpa was in the Hall, busy with some work... Three of them were having dinner..

Baicao: senior tingyi.. Actually I wanted to ask you something...

Tingyi : yess...

Baicao: actually I wanted to ask you about aunty..

Tingyi: yess, ask..

Baicao: when aunty get defeated by misses yu, then did misses yu get the title...

Tinghao stops eating, tingyi also get silence...

Baicao: what happened?? Did I ask something wrong??

Tingyi: uhh.. Actually...

Baicao: senior tinghao, you already forgive senior Chuyuyuan, I think you also have to forgive his mother because it's really not her fault...

Tinghao angrily get stand...

Tinghao (loudly) : enough, baicao you are crossing your limit...

Tingyi and baicao both get scared

Baicao: senior tinghao, why are you getting angry, calm down.. I m just asking that what happen after that competition..

Tinghao: shut up.... Don't say a single word now otherwise I will lost my temper... I love you that's why I am controlling myself, if there was someone else then I will spare her.... You can't take advantage of my silence because if you talk more rubbish about my mother then I will do something which makes you feel regretted...