EPISODE 73

Tinghao move towards mengxiao he was tied to a chair , tinghao removed the strip from his mouth

Meng xiao (smiling): ohh.. finally you came... You have been thinking that you won.. but let me tell you that I will be the winner of this game.

Tinghao was about to hit him suddenly stops..

Tinghao (ordering): untie him!!

Ruobai: are you out of your mind!?

Tinghao (loudly): do as I said.

Chuyuan: no! We can't take that risk. What if he again ran away.

Tinghao eyes were filled with rage and anger..

He was remembering the girl lemma's condition and recalled baicao's words too
"Senior tinghao, when Meng xiao kidnap me, I was just remembering you... When he seduce me I was just remembering you to help me.. His touch is really disgusting... I even thought to kill myself but I know that you will always love me..."

Tinghao (arrogantly) : I'll do everything by my own ,...

he untie mengxiao completely.

Ruobai and chuyuan tried to stop him but he didn't listen any of them.

Tinghao: I'll be fair between us. Last time my cao was there too that's why you were alive otherwise you won't be here.

Meng xiao (smiling): today I got to know that fang tinghao was too dumb as his wife.

Tinghao throw the rod other side and didn't waited for a second and kicked his chest hardly.

Tinghao: just prey to God that i left you alive.

He starts to make his conditions miserable, wasn't letting mengxiao to speak a bit. The anger was showering on mengxiao which was stored in him from so long. Chuyuan and ruobai tried to stop him but he wasn't ready to listen anyone.

Tinghao (frustrated) : just because of you my cutie pie had to suffer alot, just because of you a girl died... I will kill you bloody bastard.

Meng xiao started bleeding recklessly, tinghao didn't gave him a chance to attack.

Mengxiao finally fall a little far to him and mumbled in fear, " Wait please wait"

Tinghao smiles, "finally the fear I wanna see in your eyes came. Good but that wasn't enough to rectify your mistake."

He continues to beat him again.

Chuyuan (scared) : if he keeps going like this that mengxiao will die.

Ruobai: you know him, he is so stubborn. He won't gonna listen us, only one person can stop him.

Chuyuan: it's baicao but she can't be here, he strictly said to us not to inform baicao about all this.

Ruobai: we had to otherwise it will be too late....

Chuyuan: chang an have gone to took yinxiu up from market, he can someone control him.

Baicao was coming with yi feng in the van....

Baicao heart beat began to rise

Baicao (breathing heavily) : why do i feel I have maded a mistake !? I shouldn't convince mom without knowing the whole thing.

And in the market....

Chang an: are you done misses or not!?

Yinxiu: obviously... As it's your dear baicao sister family function, I should buy best gifts for my sister in law.