EPISODE 41

On the last day of their trip.....

Tinghao was able to guess that Yi Feng is quite mad because of that night as he didn't talk to him much...

Some of them were in the poolside...

Tinghao: uhh, I don't know what happened to Yi Feng?? He wasn't talking to me from that day...

Ruo bai: why are you getting tensed?? You wouldn't be so worried for him earlier...

Tinghao: ahh, earlier he was just my friend but now he was my brother in law so I have to keep our friendship nice...

Xiaoying (teasing): ohh.. you are trying to make him on your side so when you have a conflict with baicao then he will support you .....

Tinghao: this was also a reason ...

Xiaoying: senior tinghao!! you are very clever.....

Tinghao: but he was always my friend. it's just now we are getting more close.... suddenly he stopped talking to me...I m feeling like something worst is going to happen...

Gyangya: don't think like this... senior Yi Feng will definitely forget that incident... eventually you just sang a song...

Chuyuyan: but Baicao was also not talking much to us.....

Xiaoying: she wasn't talking properly to anyone and senior tinghao you also didn't talk to her much...we all are busy in enjoying and playing but still we can sense it.....

Tinghao (hesitating): what?? What are you saying?? I..I. Was talking...

Ruo bai: we all know you... How can you lose the chance to play with baicao?? But in this one week, you both are behaving like you don't even know each other...

Xiaoying (playfully): did you forgot that day you kissed her in front of us?? You are too romantic and playful with her even in public...

Tinghao: when?? When did I kiss her in front of you??

Gyangya: how you forgot?? That day when baicao was acting like you...

Tinghao: ohh....(a smile arise on his face while remembering that scene)

Ruo bai: look!!! , her memory also makes you this much happy......

Chuyuyan: but now you are behaving like she don't even exist... flirting with Anna....making baicao jealous...

Suddenly Xiaoying face gets dull...

Gyangya: what happened to you??

Xiaoying (sadly): actually I heard that after love marriage, love decreased by the gone of days ..so senior tinghao did you fulfill by baicao now that's why you are not talking much to her..... Also, I heard people changes after marriage so you both changed....???

Everyone gets stunned to listen to this and started glaring at tinghao .....

Tinghao: hey....(before he could complete fei yu screamed)

Fei yu: no!! You can't leave Savior, she loves you a lot...

Xiaoying (impatiently): yes, senior tinghao..did you forget how you pamper her?? From how long you have tried to impress her...?? You can't leave my little grass... She loves you now... she can't able to live without you...

Tinghao: but...

Ruo bai: how can you do this?? How can you even think like this?? Marriage is not a game...