EPISODE 62

Tinghao (smiling) : so cutie pie...I bring a...

Baicao (excited): please..say it .. don't keep me in suspense...I can't wait anymore....

Tinghao (while taking out the gift) : actually I just brought a... pendant...

Baicao (overjoyed): what...(she looks at the pendant,it was a small heart which makes baicao lips curled into a sweet smile) wow!! Is it for me??

(she looks at the pendant,it was a small heart which makes baicao lips curled into a sweet smile) wow!! Is it for me??

Tinghao: no...it's for Chang an..

Baicao (surprised): what!!?? For coach!! (Laughing) did you fall for him?? That's why giving him heart....

Tinghao: c'mon...(suddenly a thought hit his mind that he was making it wear on Chang an neck and Chang an was kissing his cheeks)

Suddenly baicao bring out from his thoughts....

Baicao (Loudly): senior tinghao...!!

The moment tinghao looks at her,he went on other side , started acting like vomiting....

Tinghao (disgusting): ahh...uhhww.....ewwww...... (looking at baicao) baicao...are you out of your mind?? How can you even think like this...??

Baicao was continously laughing....

Baicao (teasing): it's seems you already imagine the whole scene.... really!! You are just...(she again started laughing)

Tinghao was looking at her affectionately...but suddenly he saw a glance of Chang an in her which make him feel again vomited...

Tinghao (slowly mumbling to himself) : eww... really!! Instead of giving this to him I will rather choose to die..such a bloody giant...he spoiled my mood... Ahh (looking at baicao) and she ..ahh.. really so happy you are .. (affectionately) you should be...

Then he remembers what his mom said to him once which makes him smile too...

"son... Her happiness is depend on you... I mean didn't she feel happy with you..?? Didn't she feel free with you?? Or didn't she smile blissfully with you??"

Tinghao (in mind): yeah,she did ..she feels too free to say anything to me ... right now also she said directly that if my love is lust then she wants it,she just want me....she share everything with me....I just.... just can't stop loving her...

Tinghao: okay now it's enough..put your coach on a garbage dustbin...

Baicao (proudly) : what!! Not at all ..he is my coach... don't you dare to say anything to him?? And if you dare then I m there to protect him from you..

Tinghao (lifting his brows): ohh really?? what can you do??huh??

Baicao: I..I...can do anything...umm... I...will beat you...