EPISODE 34

At night... (6 :00 pm) everyone was standing at the entrance of the resort... They all are standing from almost 7 hours... As tinghao and and others haven't reach there... Without tinghao, they can't get entry...

Xiaoying(frustrated) : we are standing here from the morning but he didn't reach here.. How can he be so careless??

Yi feng: hey calm down..

Gyangya : no, Xiaoying was right.. We are waiting for them but none of them wasn't even responding to our call.. We reach here at 2 O clock... It was just 2-4 hours journey but senior tinghao almost take half day...

Chuyuyan: yeah, tinghao don't even inform here, the resort staff are also not letting us in...

Yi feng: maybe there would be some kind of problem or weather condition...

Chuyuyan: yeah, we don't have another option except waiting...

There was a garden with some benches , Greenery and trees in front of that resort , all of them really get too tired with this so they all settled on the benches,trees and on the grass.......

Yi feng and xiaoying was sitting near tree with its stem support..

gyangya was sitting on the bench.....

Gyangya: god knows when they will come...

Then chuyuyan bring juice bottles for all of them..  Distributed all among them...He went to gyangya at last..

Gyangya (smiling) : thank you senior chuyuyan...

Chuyuyan: not mention!! If you don't mind can I sit here

Chuyuyan: not mention!! If you don't mind can I sit here...??

Gyangya: yess, why not??

Chuyuyan sits besides gyangya...

Chuyuyan: are you tired??

Gyangya: umm!! Yes, little bit..

Chuyuyan: don't worry, I m sure he got any kind of trouble...

Gyangya: yeah, I also thinks the same....

They gets silenced for a while.... Then suddenly gyangya asked a question in a hesitant..

Gyangya: senior chuyuyan, did you still like baicao??

Chuyuyan (surprised) : hey, what happened?? In a sudden you ask this question...

Gyangya (hesitating) : ummm.. Actually just.. (Politely) I mean when you see her with senior tinghao, didn't you feel jealous??

Chuyuyan (smiling) : I also get to know that you also liked tinghao once... So you
Don't feel jealous to baicao...

Gyangya: umm!! Actually I feel quite jealous to baicao as she was so lucky.. Don't take it wrong.. I m just jealous to her as my luck isn't that good like her.. In terms of luck, I was jealous...not in bad way....