EPISODE 64

NEXT DAY.....

It was a beautiful morning with a sweet song inside wang mansion... By this sound,

In tinghao's room....

Tinghao (yawning) : who was dancing in the early morning??

"Maybe your brother, ahhh.... It's too early" Baicao said while blinking her eyes

Tinghao: hey, you here!! You slept in my room...

Baicao (sitting on the bed) : (sarcastically) no sir, I slept in the sky and when I noticed that you are going to up so i came.....

Tinghao (itching his head) : really!!

Baicao: ahh... C'mon!!! Did you forgot about last night?

Tinghao: umm... You came here... I was about to cry, Then you cried... And then...

Baicao (interrupting) : okayy, okay.... I remember. .. You don't have to say all that...

Tinghao (teasing) : so you are feeling shy, hmm?? (Lovingly) Well.... Thank you so much for last night....

Baicao: you don't have to thanks me.. It's my responsibility...

Tinghao (smiling) : yeah!!

Baicao (looking here there) : so i think I should go now...

Then she stand and was about to move but suddenly tinghao grab her wrist...

Tinghao (requesting) : can't you stay in my room?? Everything was normal between us so why are you staying in a separate room....

Listening this baicao lips curled to a smile....

Baicao (without turning her face) : ummm... If you are insisting this much then.... Ok.,.

Instantly tinghao pull her into her lap....

Tinghao (confidently) : ohh really... I knew it very well that you will say yes... Because you also want to stay here, right!??

Baicao (hesitating) : no... I mean...

Tinghao (raising her brows) : so you don't want to stay here!!??

Baicao: ahh.. I..

Tinghao remove his hand from her....

Tinghao (sweetly) : so miss qi, you can go in your room.... Leave...

Baicao: what!!?? But I...

Tinghao: now, go in your room...

Baicao: but senior ting.... (Tinghao interrupted)

Tinghao: now go... Everyone will be waiting for us... Go and fresh up...

She stand in dissatisfaction and move towards the door....

Baicao (in mind) : so bad!!! From how long I have been waiting to hear this!! And now I spoiled this by my own....

She open the door, suddenly tinghao said something....

"Well, miss qi....you are going to your room just to bring your stuff in our room, so come fast"

She turned around...

Baicao (overjoyed) : okay mr. Handsome...

Tinghao winks his eyes to her... And give a flying kiss...