EPISODE 65

Tinghao: dad, you can shout on me... You can say anything you want... I won't feel bad.

Mr fang : yeah, it's my right.... But if I make mistakes then forgive me too... Make me correct...

Tinghao: yes, now let's go.. Mum is waiting for us...

Mr fang : yes...

They were about to move forward suddenly tinghao's gaze went to three of them who was peeking them behind the pillar...

Instantly, they hide their faces.... But tinghao noticed that someone was there....

Tinghao: dad, you go.. I m coming in a while....

He moves forward towards the pillar....

Tingyi : ohh no, he is coming...

Baicao (scared) : what to do now?

Yao (playing) : nothing, now we are gone... See you at hell...

Tingyi: what do you mean by hell?? I m made for heaven...

Baicao (frustrated) : I mean like really.. You guys are talking about hell, heaven... My heart is about to come out.... Ahh... (Crossed her fingers,closing eyes) Please God do something...

Suddenly tinghao noticed that his one shoe lace was untie, he knelt down to tie it... By taking the advantage of this situation, tingyi and yao ran away... Baicao was busy in praying that's why she didn't notice it..

Baicao (in mind) : please God... Send him away.... (Suddenly someone twist her ear) ahh...

She opened her eyes, it was none other than tinghao...

Tinghao: what are you doing here, hmm?? Are you peeking me and dad??

Baicao looks here there in astonishment...

Baicao (nervously) : I.. Here... I.. M alone... (In mind) where did senior tingyi and brother yao ran?? Ahh... God, you make them invisible.. Not me... Huh??

Tinghao (a bit aloud) : hey, I m asking you something??

Baicao (requesting) : senior tinghao!! I will answer every question, first leave my ear... Please...(with full of cuteness) It's hurting...

Tinghao (smiling) : well, I really like when you make this cute face... (Leaving her ear) Umm.. So tell me what is going on??

He make her stuck to the pillar, having his hands on her arm... Started moving close to her...

Baicao (nervously) : ahh... Actually.. I was just....

Tinghao (Affectionately) : say...

Now baicao can sense his breathing on her fine cheek.... She was getting too nervous....

Tinghao (being lost) : why you always shy like this?? You should have habit of this... Look, your cheeks turn red as roses...

Baicao (keeping her hands on his shoulder to stop him) : I... Actually....

She lightly push him and ran away from there....

Tinghao (keeping his head against the pillar) : really, this girl is.... (Blushing) Well, I like when her face turn red... I wanted to take our relationship forward... I hope you too want that....

.....

After a while....

In Mrs fang room....