EPISODE 24

NEXT DAY...

It was the match day.... the match is going to take place in xianwu hall in the evening.. No one knows about this except meng xiao, tinghao and baicao...

At 10 o clock.. In fang enterprises.... Meng xiao came to meet tinghao...

Tinghao: so are you came to forfeit the match??

Meng xiao (smiling) : not at all... I came here to tell you something about your wife...

Tinghao: don't dare to say a single word against her otherwise I will break your bones right now...

Meng xiao: is she gets friendly with everyone that easily??

Tinghao: what do you mean by friendly??

Meng xiao: you know what she came to me a lot of times... She already know you are going to lose as because of your some health issues...

Tinghao: stop your rubbish...

Meng xiao (slyly) : what if I show you some proof??

He having a envelope in his hand, put out some photos of baicao with him...

Tinghao suspiciously looks at them...

Tinghao smiles...

Tinghao: what do you think I will doubt my wife because of this fake photos?? I know you slyly click this photos.. Also my wife is a very caring person, she will care for every person whether it's her life villain...

Meng xiao (smiling) : villain!! so you don't believe me... What if she support me in today's match??.

Tinghao laughs. .

Tinghao: you mean she will support you in front of me.. In your dreams.... Now leave from here... If you want to stay alive in today's match...

Meng xiao: you know what today she will support me because she already decided that I m going to win today.... You will know it soon... Even I like her so much... Soon she will come to me...

Tinghao (loudly) : enough!!

He leaves from there...

Tinghao having a big aggression, close his fist angrily...

Tinghao: I don't know why he is trying to come between us?? (He looks at the photos) I know silly you will definitely support me.. You love me a lot... I don't have to get worried because of this....