Episode 54

Next day.....

Tinghao: tingyi, get ready!!

Tingyi : brother, did you really wanted to leave Baicao alone here??

Tinghao: please tingyi, I really don't wanna take her with me...

Tingyi : brother , I m saying that meng xiao was still didn't caught.. What if he again do something??

Tinghao: don't worry, the cops were finding him continuously in different areas...he can't be hidden for long....he can't do anything...

Tingyi ; brother, she realised her mistake already... Please give a chance to convince you.. I know you think that it is not possible for her to live with you but maybe now she get a big lesson for lifetime....

Tinghao: enough!! Now I wanted to meet mum as soon as possible... I will see the divorce procedure later on....let's go...

They departed for the airport....

AND HERE...

Baicao was in the garden....

Baicao: Baicao, you really create a mess... I can't even face him but I can't stay still...now it's my turn to remove his pain.... To overcome his heart again...

She was going out suddenly xiaoying came in front of her...

They both were feeling awkward for a moment....

Together : I want to talk to you...

They look at each other...

Again in union : okay, you say...

A sweet smile came in their lips, they hug each other without any hesitation.....

Baicao (sobbing) : I m sorry xiaoying, I m sorry... I really don't know what happened to me at that moment... I m sorry....

Xiaoying (crying) : no, I have to be sorry, I wasn't with you when you need me... I always stay with you in your every decision but this time I stay away from you...

Baicao (crying) : xiaoying, I m really too selfish.. I don't deserve a friend like you... I m sorry... I really don't deserve anything...

Xiaoying moves back...

Xiaoying (childishly) : don't you dare to say anything about my baicao... She deserves every happiness of this world... That yi feng misguided you otherwise you won't behave like this... He is responsible for everything....

Baicao (guilty) : no xiaoying!! Whatever brother did is just for me... I know we both are wrong but we will try our best to rectify our mistakes....

Xiaoying: I was really too disappointed by you but when you were in trouble... I just wanted you to be safe... I forgot everything that moment because Baicao...you are my lifeline... You make me complete... Without you, I m nothing...

Baicao (crying) : no.. No... I m really a mess without you... You always help me, understand me but still I didn't convince you... I love you xiaoying.. I really love you too much.... This time, you were not with me that's why I make this much tussle in everyone life...