EPISODE 8

Baicao goes to songbai hall to talk to tinghao..

Tinghao have been finding baicao from so much time, he get tired...so he sit on the stool...

Tinghao: I really don't know where she has gone??

Baicao enter into songbai Hall, tinghao looks at her..she go towards him..

Tinghao hold her hand tightly..

Tinghao: you finally came in my hand, I don't leave you now... You know how much I get tired, even I m breathing recklessly, you know about my health condition but still trying to hurt me..

Baicao: I m sorry, I won't run away now that's why I come here by myself...

Tinghao: ohh so now you won't run...

Baicao: yes... I won't run...

Tinghao leaves her hand and go towards her...

Tinghao: so you are feeling guilty that you are troubling your husband from a while, feeling pity for me, right??

Baicao stuck to the pillar, she gets down and go on right side...

Baicao: no.. I was thinking that until when I will hide from you, I have to face you After a while so I came by myself...

Tinghao: great... I think you came here to surrender yourself, right??

Baicao: yes, you can say so but firstly listen me..

Tinghao: ok but tell me where are you, I have already search everywhere, where have you been hiding??

Baicao (smiling) : at senior chuyuyan's house...

Tinghao: what?? Chuyuyan lie to me... You really convince everyone...

Baicao: so what?? He is also my friend... Come on have a seat..

They both sit on the stole...

Baicao: you know what I have a idea to remove your madness...