EPISODE 47

Anna : enough, what do you think?? I didn't effort anything.. And friendship is enough for doing anything without any means... I really see you as my friend so I did it.... You were saying I m not that close to you.. So if we want to help someone then we have to be close, huh?? Mr fang, there is also a precious thing in this world that is humanity.... You are my idol and if I get a chance to help you by any means I will... And I also did it....

Tinghao: Anna , I didn't mean that... I m just asking that who navigate you, guide you.. Give you this idea.. I know this is definitely happen because of your skill... Thank you so much but...

Anna : Mr fang, I did it because I always see you as my first idol.. Now you are my friend..... That's why I did it... (Hesitating) and I think you know....the truth more than me.. So...

She left from there....

Shen bo : so baicao guide Anna, she asked for this....

Tinghao punch his hand on the wall with frustration...

Shen bo (worried) : brother!!

Tinghao (frustrated) : I can't understand what this girl want!! I just want a emotional support from her side not this... If she was with me then I will definitely hung that Meng Xiao on our house wall... (Calmly) That stupid girl don't understand this...

Shen bo : calm down brother... This proves that how much complications can arise between you but she can't control herself to help you..

Tinghao: but Shen bo...

Shen bo : maybe she really wanted to clear everything now....

Tinghao: really!!! I don't think so.. When she came to me, she remain silent like a statue.. Even if she say for once that "senior tinghao I came for you, I know you need me" Then I will forgot everything and hug her but the biggest problem is her silence... She always gets quite where she have to talk...

Shen bo: brother, you have to talk to her for a while then on everything will be clear...

Tinghao: you are right... This dumb also can't live without me... By the way, Anna's skills are really defeatable.... I mean our company website have a very secure connection, it was protected by many booster but still she hacked it in one day....

Shen bo (smiling) : yeah, she was really superb....

And here....

Tingyi (shouting) : enough is enough!! Yi feng who the hell give you right to talk rubbish about my brother..

Yi feng: don't shout here.... Who the heck give you right to talk rubbish about my sister??

Ruo bai (trying to handle the situation): guys, calm down.. It's not the time to fight...

Chuyuyan: yes, tingyi please be calm...

Tingyi: why are you not stopping him?? He was talking rubbish about my brother.......

Then chang an and yinxiu also enters....

Chang an : what happened guys???

Yi feng: fang tingyi was creating a mess here...

Yinxiu: tingyi, I don't think you have to be here...(looking at baicao) As you are the only one with tinghao... She needs you... Others are busy in their madness but you have to be with your brother....

Chang an: yinxiu, why are you looking at baicao??

Yinxiu: I mean like really!!! You all guys know the situation but still supporting her.... For you, she is always right... There drillmaster tinghao needs her and she... She is busy in her madness.. Uhh!!!