Episode 75 (final part)

Tinghao was still not able to get the network.... Suddenly big drops of rains starts to fall, he immediately hide under the tree....

Tinghao (thankfully) : thank god, I didn't got wet... Otherwise cao will chew me up.... (Worried) what if she got up!? She is gonna kill me, I already locked her but.... Ahh!!

Suddenly he cough heavily...

"Ahu... Ahuuuu... "

Tinghao: ahh, I was totally fine till now but again feeling so discomfort...

Suddenly he vomited, there was blood...

Tinghao got so scared to see this... , he touch his lips, the blood stick to his hand too... While looking at His hand, his hand starts shivering...

Tinghao (scared) : why there is blood!?

He was continuously coughing badly... He feels like his chest is about to come out...

Tinghao(Trying to comfort himself) : I m totally fine...

He take out his hankey and clear the blood from his hand and mouth and threw the hankey away....

Tinghao (smiling) : I m getting scared for no reason... Just now everything got fine, how can something happen to me (his smile was broking into tears) my cao can't even live without me... No, I m not gonna die.... My mum, she just got me back... C'mon, why am I crying!?

He removes his tears and get down beneath the tree... Continues to look at the blood he vomited.... He feels that his happiness was shattered in this blood... He starts remembering his promises, words he said to his loved ones..

"Mum, I m so happy, finally our old days are back"

"No more stupidities as my superstar is back"

"she feels too free to say anything to me ... right now also she said directly that if my love is lust then she wants it,she just want me....she share everything with me....I just.... just can't stop loving her..."

"last few days were very difficult for you... I can't make you assure that it won't happen again but I can assure you that fang tinghao will always respect you.... Whatever I said, I should not have to say , baicao I m really sorry for that... I promise you that I won't say nonsense things to you.... I can't assure you that we won't fight but I promise you that whatever happen I always try to end it as soon as possible... Won't lose my patience.... "

"do you think I will be happy to hurt you, huh!? Baicao, I love you the most so don't even think like this. "

"Dad, the way you shared it with baicao , would you share everything with me too!? "

"Tingyi don't butter me more, I won't protect you from mum and dad"

"Baicao, I'll never leave you, never gonna hide anything from you, only death can separate us"

excuse me!! I don't shy.. Huh!! Well, I thought that when we have a daughter then I will call her by this name....

" sometimes I feel I don't deserve this happiness.. well who knows If I die tomorrow that's why today is the best day of my life... "

Tinghao's eyes were filled with tears. He couldn't stop himself to think all these because from tomorrow he was being so happy that he already able to guess that something worse is going to happen....