EPISODE 68

IN THE NIGHT.....

"THE TIME FLIES FAST IN HAPPINESS....
NO ONE EVEN REALISE FROM HOW LONG WE ARE ENJOYING THIS PERIOD.... WHEN IT'S END, WE FEEL IT'S TOO SHORT.... "

SAME HAPPENING IN THE FANG MANSION..... EVERYONE WAS BLISSFULLY TALKING TO EACH OTHER FROM THE MOMENT THEY CAME....

MRS FANG : really tinghao, you make me feel too proud.... I wasn't with you.. But now I saw these clips, I feel like I lived these moments with you....

Tinghao hug her mom by side....

Tinghao: you are always in my side....

Mr fang : well, I wanna see one more clip...

Tingyi : now what else dad... You watch my matches and brothers too... Even you saw the clip of all the occasion happen in your absence.... and also watched baicao matches

Mr fang (smiling) : no princess, still some special occasion video is left to watch....

Tinghao and tingyi (together) : which one??

Mr fang : my son's wedding video...

Mrs fang excitedly exclaimed, "yea!! I really forgot about it..... How can I miss to watch my son wedding ceremony'

Tingyi (smiling) : ohh... Yea!! I forgot it too...

Tinghao become silent....

Tinghao (in mind) : wedding clip.... Ahh... I... (Tensed) How did I...????

Baicao wasn't there, she was talking to xiaoying at the balcony.....

Tingyi: brother, where is your wedding clip!?? (To Mr and Mrs fang) mom, dad... You know his wedding was broadcasted live.... Anyone can enjoy it at their homes.... But we hire the best camera man and videographer for the shoot.... All the clips were very beautiful....

Mr fang: well, baicao was definitely looking like a princess on her wedding, right tinghao!!??

He didn't reply Mr fang....

Mrs fang was just beside him... She can notice that something is wrong.....

Mrs fang (calmly) : (pating his head) tinghao, what happened son??

Tinghao realize that he just vanished for a moment....

Tinghao: ahh... Nothing...., yes... I mean.... Dad was right.... (Smiling) Baicao was really looking like a princess.....

Tingyi : so brother, what are you waiting for?? Bring that video clip!!!

Tinghao (nervously) : actually.... I mean it's too late... Why won't we watch it tomorrow...??

Mr fang : well, tinghao is right, it's too late.. And mei li, you need rest... You were just busy with all these stuff from the morning... So take some rest now....

Tinghao (looking at mrs fang) : yeah, mum........ You travelled alot after years... It will affect your body.... So... You should rest now...

Mrs fang (smiling) : I m fine child... And I have been resting in the bed for almost years... Now I wanna live my life....

Tinghao: yea... But mum, still your medicine is going on... (Strictly) Until you didn't recover completely, there are some restrictions for you...

Mrs fang (playfully) : okay sir... But tomorrow you have to show me your wedding...

Mr fang : well, I will check whether the dinner is ready or not