EPISODE 42

💥💥Start of blast💥💥

They both fall on the pool... At that moment tinghao clutch gets unstable, baicao was getting down the water, she wasn't able to swim because of instant fall....she was moving her hands unconsciously...... Closed her eyes...

Chang-an and chuyuyan also come near the pool...

Tinghao comes on top, noticed baicao.....he went towards her, hold her and bring on top of the water...

Baicao(breathing heavily): a ahaha.....aa...

Tinghao touches her cheeks...

Tinghao: don't worry, everything is fine...

She slightly opens her eyes....the moment she found tinghao in front of him, she holds his shoulder tightly...

Baicao (consciously): senior tinghao!!!

Tinghao smiles....he takes her into his arms and went out....

he takes her into his arms and went out

Tinghao makes her stand..... Chuyuyan gives a towel to him...

Chang an (worried): baicao, are you fine??

She was standing still, folding her hands.....she was shivering as the weather was quite cold as its looking that rain is about to start soon......

Tinghao wraps the towel around her shoulders.

Tinghao (concerned): go, change your clothes.....

They both again look into each other eyes.....there was silence for a moment...... Then baicao leaves from there.....

Tinghao: maybe she now realised that she is mad at me....baicao!! Just listen to your heart... I know in enjoying you gets too open with me that didn't even remember what's going onto your mind....today, I have to realise her that she trust me a lot.....

Baicao was going to her room passing the corridor...

Baicao: uhh..what happened to me this whole time?? Why I talked to him like this?? How can I forget that I m not talking to him?? Did I wanted to be mad at him or not?? Did I wanted to clear everything?? Baicao, whatever you won't leave it...don't forget what he did!!! But did I wanted to forgive him!?? Then why I forgot everything right now... I m affected too much but still, I behaved like nothing is troubling me... Did I forcing myself to hate him!?

Misunderstanding happens by these doubting on your own self..

Then she suddenly heard some voices, it was gyangya and anna...

Gyangya: so you also like senior tinghao...

By listening to this baicao went near their room... She was standing near the door...