EPISODE 23

Next day..... It was sunday... At 10:00 Am

Baicao awakes and noticed the condition of room.... Looks at her hand....

Baicao (confused) : who did this?? Wait.. Who else can do it?? Senior tinghao!!!... Yesterday I shout on him but still he was worried for me... I really wanted to talk to you, to share this with you but I m little scared because yesterday I really behave bad with you... I don't know what will he think if I go to him.... What if he was mad at me??

Tinghao was sitting in the living area

Tinghao was sitting in the living area... Baicao come out from her room... She was very sad... Wanted to talk to him... But they both are thinking that they mad from each other so it's hard for both of them to talk...

Baicao (in mind) : what I do?? Senior yi feng was also admitted in hospital.. I wanted to tell him that he is my brother.. He won't say anything... But why I m quite scared to talk to him?? As we didn't talk from a while so it was quite difficult..I behave very rude with him yesterday. (Take a deep breath) baicao!! Tell him, he is your husband.. Why will he say something to you?? Even help you in this situation..

She take some steps, she was quite scared what if he shout on her.. Then she stops.....

Baicao (in mind) : I can't do this...

She goes out... Tinghao was noticing her but he was also feeling quite worried.. He was thinking that she wanted to stay alone so she wasn't coming to him..

Tinghao: I know you are very sad but it's seems you don't need me that's why going away from me...

Baicao sit on the bench outside

Baicao sit on the bench outside... She started crying...

Baicao (crying) : why all this happen to me?? Always I feel alone in this time.. Senior yi feng is my brother, I have to be happy that I get my brother but I get him in this situation, he can't talk to me... I can't even able to share my pain with senior tinghao... What will I do?? Always my closeoness get away from me.. When I realized that ruobai is the one who always be my side, my family, I lost him.. Then I realized that I love senior tinghao, he also leave me for one year... Now when I get my brother, he wasn't talking to me..(loudly) Why??